rooted 2.2.2 with DJ_Steve's tweaks flash through CWR

Search This thread

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
WOW Ok Good news, 1: Did not need to wipe, all my stuff is here.
2: The Benchmark with this flashed, probably due to the tweak. I jumped from 1573 (2.2 rooted) to 2180 (2.2.2 with this zip file on 1st post) Thats HUGE!

It did wipe the Dell and some tmobile stuff, personally I still dont know fully what was removed. But anyways, Higher scores is good!

ScottZ0

Apr 22, 2008
Hi all. I am hoping someone can help me. I have 2.2.2 unrooted after the update. After reading for 2 hours I am still at a loss. Here is what I did and maybe someone can tell me what I did wrong.

1-Held power up + on/off
2-I got 5 choices 0-Boot 1-Factory Reset 2-Software Upgrade Via Upgrade PKF On SD Card 3-Factory Reset 4-Power Off - I chose 2
3- I get a screen with blue writing saying to hold Volume up/down and on/off When I do that I get installation aborted.

So that is where I stand. If there is a step I am doing wrong, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
ScottZ0

Hi all. I am hoping someone can help me. I have 2.2.2 unrooted after the update. After reading for 2 hours I am still at a loss. Here is what I did and maybe someone can tell me what I did wrong.

1-Held power up + on/off
2-I got 5 choices 0-Boot 1-Factory Reset 2-Software Upgrade Via Upgrade PKF On SD Card 3-Factory Reset 4-Power Off - I chose 2
3- I get a screen with blue writing saying to hold Volume up/down and on/off When I do that I get installation aborted.

So that is where I stand. If there is a step I am doing wrong, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
ScottZ0

do you have clockwork mod recovery on your streak

ScottZ0

Apr 22, 2008
I assume you mean the Rom Manager? If that is what you are refereeing to, I have the premium.

Thanks,
ScottZ0

lou0611

Sep 24, 2008
Yardley
Microphone

Anyone having issues with the MIC, it wont recognize with then Root update.

nevermind

Last edited:

ScottZ0

Apr 22, 2008
Hey. Thanks for the reply. I don't have the clockworkmod recovery image. Where do I get it? Just a side note, I tried going to rom manager and of course since I don't have root I get an error regardless what I try to do. Do I need to use the recovery image through that?

Thanks again,
Scottz0

KenpoAP

Oct 5, 2010
San Juan
Hey. Thanks for the reply. I don't have the clockworkmod recovery image. Where do I get it? Just a side note, I tried going to rom manager and of course since I don't have root I get an error regardless what I try to do. Do I need to use the recovery image through that?

Thanks again,
Scottz0

You can use super one click or flash the recovery using fastboot then apply the update using cwm recovery

From my CM7 UrBan Glacier

Hellzya

Jan 16, 2011
You cannot use super one click. You mus flash cwr through fastboot. Search the forums/ google works. You will find the answer.

sent from somewhere

ScottZ0

Apr 22, 2008
I am still having trouble finding the clockwork mod recovery img. Can someone post a link

Thanks Again,
ScottZ0

Top Liked Posts