[Q] No network On samsung galaxy note 1 (GT-N7000)

Search This thread

lynchyyy89

May 27, 2014
Hi recently bought a phone and it wont register any sims, all i get is a blocked type sign where the signal should be. is this a fixable fault or a complete write off? i have attached a picture of how it looks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 50

excalibur77

May 30, 2014
4547 2324389

Bought it second hand, and dialed *#06# to check imei and got 'null/null' so figured its useless
Dialing *#06# won't work if the sim card that's inserted is invalid in the first place, so don't give up just yet.

I only own the factory unlocked N7000, so I'm not sure about this...but is it possible the one you have might be locked?

ASMI1

Dec 23, 2010
Bought it second hand, and dialed *#06# to check imei and got 'null/null' so figured its useless

sorry to tell you that your imei seems to be wiped (this could happen one flashing custom roms or mess with odin)
if you are lucky you will find a EFS (emai) backup file (.tar or .img) so you can use it to restore your emai.
If you know the person who sold you the phone then tell him to give your money back or at least give you the backup.
maybe he knew it and wanted to cheat you... take action right now bro cuz the phone is not unbreakable without the backup.

Envoyé de mon GT-N7000 en utilisant Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

check your internal memory or sdcard for a falder called efs for the backup.

Envoyé de mon GT-N7000 en utilisant Tapatalk