HTC Flashlight APP

Search This thread

rockypr

Apr 8, 2009
Puerto Rico
www.wrestlingdom.com
So many of you knows this APP doesn't come in our EVO 3D. But... I have it in my phone.

What I did what this, took out the HTC Flashlight.apk from VIRUS Orginal EVO Kindom port and installed on my Phone and is working great.

Mirror:
HTC Flashlight.apk
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZHQQZIbJ/Flashlight.html

Attachments

• Flashlight.apk
    1 MB · Views: 6,978
Last edited:

animal7296

Dec 4, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT.
So many of you knows this APP doesn't come in our EVO 3D. But... I have it in my phone.

I'm currently in my phone trying to upload can anyone told me how to upload this APP from my Phone?

What I did what this, took out the Flashlight.apk from VIRUS Orginal EVO Kindom port and installed on my Phone and is working great, if anyone can uploaded here now, if not I will upload the APP tomorrow for you guys, now time to sleep.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

Upload to 4shared or another file sharing website then provide link.

D

DDiaz007

Use dropbox.... Easy as pie.

jaswolf

Jun 17, 2010
Link doesn't work :confused:

Although the process of pulling the apk from Virus' kingdom ROM works great. Located in the system/app folder of the ROM zip file.

Last edited:
Reactions: wyrethewolf

jeffsanace

May 5, 2010
Wilmington, De.
This apk works fine, installs from sd in 2 seconds. Thanks, didn't even realize it wasn't there.

Sent from the Bad Ass EVO 3D!!

Last edited:

jaswolf

Jun 17, 2010
I like the fact that the flashlight app is in the user guide but the application isn't actually on the phone...

drewski83

Apr 27, 2008
South GA
Thanks OP. Didn't notice the app not being there, either. LOL. Although I forgot how useful the app is, cause I've been rockin the Hero for past year now. Man, what a hell of an upgrade! :)

:Sent from my EVO 3D:

docmalc

Mar 23, 2008
Thanks OP! I probably wouldn't have noticed it was gone until I really needed it and I would screwed.... and pissed!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

s4pat

Jul 11, 2010
here is my dropbox link: http ://dl.dropbox.com/u/12223883/Flashlight.apk
remove spaces in link!
thanks OP!

Last edited:

Kalash

Apr 2, 2005
Maybe I'm on crack (or something more fun...), but I'm loving TeslaLED.
It works great on the 3d without root.
And... STROBE LIGHT! =D

Dunno that the morse code function is helpful, but whatever.

And the widget rocks ;)

I also like that you can slide to the 3rd screen - it's all black - and just have the light without anything on the screen burning back into your eyes.

Market.
Free.
Love it >_<

daveknights

Jan 22, 2008
Seattle
I found that "Nexus Torch" works fine and you can find that in the market. It's pretty bright but I think with root it could be even brighter.

borikua1977

Mar 4, 2010
Caguas

What I did what this, took out the HTC Flashlight.apk from VIRUS Orginal EVO Kindom port and installed on my Phone and is working great.

HTC Flashlight.apk

wow gracias por tu aporte borikua se te agradece un monton, por cierto aparte de esa grandiosa app htcpodrias aportar o hacer tu misma magia con dos widgets mas que extrano de my evo 4g? son las de htc notes y htc task(to do list) de esa no se el nombre pero la usaba muchisimo pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mirror:
    HTC Flashlight.apk
    Link doesn't work :confused:

Although the process of pulling the apk from Virus' kingdom ROM works great. Located in the system/app folder of the ROM zip file.