[Q] Which wireless headphones should I get?

Search This thread

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
So as my title states, which wireless headphones should I buy? Keep in mind, my price range only goes up to £66. And also I would be really happy if it was in the UK!

Thanks.

Olaeli

Dec 11, 2010
Helsingborg
I also use the Sony Ericsson MW-600 headset.
It came bundled with my former X10i.

Excellent bluetooth headset with built-in FM radio and good battery-life compared to its size.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Reactions: beston94

czacha234

Mar 15, 2010
Hamilton
Hiya,

Have a look in here. I have SoundWear SD10 and Im very happy with them. Good sound quality and the bass for its price. Very good connection and range as well. Calls quality is also good. I also had Moor (the thin ones) which were very good. Dont buy Plantronics or Jabra Sport, too expensive and they dont work as good as these above.

TehH4rRy

Jun 6, 2011
What they said!

I love my MW-600s, depending on what music player you use it sends track info to the OLED screen on the dongle (Works with stock player, not poweramp :mad: )

You can pair up to 3 devices to it, I have my PC, phone and Laptop paired up.
Sound quality is great but I had some driver issues with Windows but that was resolved.

It's my second pair after my first pair were stolen as soon as the police said
they couldn't do anything I ordered a new pair right away £30 I paid.

They also work great for a home audio set up, plug that into the AUX port on your stereo
and you can control your music from the phone without getting up.

9/10 I give them, they lose a point because the ear buds that came with them have started to get a minute crackle in the right driver.

diemadedrei

Mar 13, 2012
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6 Pro

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
I really do appreciate all the suggestions and responses. But, what part of "headphones" did you guys not understand xD?

Still thanks a lot!

Squishie

May 7, 2008
Wireless = bluetooth.
Headphones = Objects inserted into ears that produce noise.

Everyone seems fairly on-topic IMO.

My personal suggestion though, Plantronics Backbeat 903 or 903+. Wearing my pair as I type this. Beyond comfortable, durable, great battery life, good sound.

http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/backbeat-903-plus

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-903-Headset/dp/B00428N9OK

Edit: If you're looking for
Pioneer_SE-DIR800C_WirelessHeadphones.jpg
then http://bluetoothlounge.com/ces-2008-live-coverage/philips-brings-shb9000-bluetooth-headphones/

Last edited:

fedealmendra

Mar 13, 2012
wow i can't belive the difference between 3.0 and 2.0 bluetooth, I;ve tryed yesterday and its incredible, so I'll recommend someone with bt 3.0

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
Wireless = bluetooth.
Headphones = Objects inserted into ears that produce noise.

Everyone seems fairly on-topic IMO.

My personal suggestion though, Plantronics Backbeat 903 or 903+. Wearing my pair as I type this. Beyond comfortable, durable, great battery life, good sound.

http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/backbeat-903-plus

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-903-Headset/dp/B00428N9OK

Edit: If you're looking for
Pioneer_SE-DIR800C_WirelessHeadphones.jpg
then http://bluetoothlounge.com/ces-2008-live-coverage/philips-brings-shb9000-bluetooth-headphones/

There is a huge difference between "earphones" and "headphones" mate...

stannoo

Feb 22, 2012
Thanks to this thread I got some Sony Ericsson MW-600s. After a few days I'm really pleased with them, using my own phones. Has all the features I want - volume/skip/stop/call, easy to clip on anywhere and works flawlessly.

Sideromelane

Sep 14, 2010
I use Sennheiser MM100's, picked them up cheap (£60) when O2 were selling them off as end of stock.

Battery life is good, 7+ hours continual use, charge from USB (one of the rarer USB types too, replacement cables are a nuicance to get but not impossible and not expensive either). They can charge from PC/Laptop or a 5v adapter same as most phones use.

Not sure if you could get them as cheap elsewhere, I lucked out with O2, but worth hunting around for!

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
I use Sennheiser MM100's, picked them up cheap (£60) when O2 were selling them off as end of stock.

Battery life is good, 7+ hours continual use, charge from USB (one of the rarer USB types too, replacement cables are a nuicance to get but not impossible and not expensive either). They can charge from PC/Laptop or a 5v adapter same as most phones use.

Not sure if you could get them as cheap elsewhere, I lucked out with O2, but worth hunting around for!

I actually ended up on settling on the Sony MDR-RF865RK :D

It gets me 25 hours of battery life, 100m distance and charging to full takes 3.5 hours :D.

It only set me back £65, so I'm not so fussed about it ;P

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
have u tried the 100m distance? as far as i know, bluetooth is best indoors, but even then for only 10m.

Well, I think the 100m distance is for people with backyards that they need to mow every week :p And luckily I do not have a backyard :D

But still the feature is pretty cool ^^ The only bad thing is that I don't know how to connect these headphones to my TV -.-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use these ones
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-HS3...I998/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331676330&sr=8-1
    Work perfect with all bt devices, good sound and radius. And you can use your own headphones as well. Also the clip is quite handy.

Havent noticed any great battery eating by bt so far. The battery doesnt make more than one day anyway but one day was no problem with normal usage und bt for 2 or 3 hours.
    I bought the Sony Ericsson MW-600 and love them. The dongle has a 3.5mm jack so you can use your own headphones easily.
    I also use the Sony Ericsson MW-600 headset.
    It came bundled with my former X10i.

Excellent bluetooth headset with built-in FM radio and good battery-life compared to its size.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
    Hiya,

Have a look in here. I have SoundWear SD10 and Im very happy with them. Good sound quality and the bass for its price. Very good connection and range as well. Calls quality is also good. I also had Moor (the thin ones) which were very good. Dont buy Plantronics or Jabra Sport, too expensive and they dont work as good as these above.
    What they said!

I love my MW-600s, depending on what music player you use it sends track info to the OLED screen on the dongle (Works with stock player, not poweramp :mad: )

You can pair up to 3 devices to it, I have my PC, phone and Laptop paired up.
    Sound quality is great but I had some driver issues with Windows but that was resolved.

It's my second pair after my first pair were stolen as soon as the police said
    they couldn't do anything I ordered a new pair right away £30 I paid.

They also work great for a home audio set up, plug that into the AUX port on your stereo
    and you can control your music from the phone without getting up.

9/10 I give them, they lose a point because the ear buds that came with them have started to get a minute crackle in the right driver.