[THE] Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes

Search This thread

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
Win7 Today Theme

Here it is! It's a hybrid between Windows 7 and Windows Mobile 7 if you're wondering... :)
This is a great companion to ibrythill's Titanium theme and layout. It is supported by all devices.

Instructions:
1. Install it.
2. You're done.

V1.0 Uploaded by MG
http://rapidshare.com/files/223412817/JonNRb_Win7D.cab
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 32,150
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 30,603
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 30,444
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 30,403
Last edited:

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
Here it is! It's a hybrid between Windows 7 and Windows Mobile 7 if you're wondering... :)
This is a great companion to ibrythill's Titanium theme and layout. It is supported by all devices.

Instructions:
1. Install it.
2. You're done.

V1.0 Uploaded by me.
http://rapidshare.com/files/223407749/JonNRb_Win7D.cab.html

very impressive!

Thanks! I'm now working on a theme I call Simple Blue. It's coming along very nicely. For once I've had a free weekend lol.

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
I see that you included 2 .tsk's one for vga and one for qvga, what's the difference here? shouldn't a single .tsk be enough for both since the png's auto scale?

winwiz

Oct 26, 2007
crimson darkness looks brilliant but the download limit has been reached - can you post a cab on here plzzzzzzz

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
Hi Guys,

Ive been away for a few days, ive just gone through the posts and i have tryed to update the first post, if anyone has posted a theme and it isnt in the first post please PM me with a link!!

THanks guys

MG

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
There goes another successful theme. Great job man. Question for you, I always include custom menu graphics on my themes but they don't seem to show up when I open the menues, do you have any clue why this is happening? images are being copied fine, the registry settings on the .theme have the correct paths to the png's but still no luck.

You might want to upgrade to 21500. But do menus work on other people's themes?

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
You might want to upgrade to 21500. But do menus work on other people's themes?

Yeah I want to but there are a few issues with the latest 21500 that's out for my SE Xperia. The odd thing is that the custom selection graphics do show, but the rest such as your second screenshot from left to right don't show. When I switch to the default themes, they do show so I know there's gotta be an error somewhere... :confused:

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
Yeah I want to but there are a few issues with the latest 21500 that's out for my SE Xperia. The odd thing is that the custom selection graphics do show, but the rest such as your second screenshot from left to right don't show. When I switch to the default themes, they do show so I know there's gotta be an error somewhere... :confused:

Hmm... :confused: If I were you, I'd look through the original themes for the answer.

hefman

May 21, 2006

Very slick looking. I like it.

One thing though... This theme changes the text in my HTC task manager (quickmenu) to black, which makes it unreadable, except when it's selected (see screen shot). Are you using a different background for the quickmenu? Anyway, is there a way to fix that quicly with a regedit or something?

Attachments

• sshot007.jpg
    sshot007.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 478

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
Very slick looking. I like it.

One thing though... This theme changes the text in my HTC task manager (quickmenu) to black, which makes it unreadable, except when it's selected (see screen shot). Are you using a different background for the quickmenu? Anyway, is there a way to fix that quicly with a regedit or something?

I don't think there's any way to fix that :(. BTW: can we post comments and questions on my theme in it's thread please?

hefman

May 21, 2006
I don't think there's any way to fix that :(. BTW: can we post comments and questions on my theme in it's thread please?

No problem.

However, I do think the point about the HTC menu text is relevant to any theme, since the theme definitely changes it (I switched back to a number of other themes and the text was readable again). Perhaps better posed in the development thread, I guess... :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And how about a custom graphics?
    Without them all is just default blue I think.
    I could upload them if you like.

Yeah sure, anything to do with WM6.5 themes here please!!!

Ill add things to the first post as they are confirmed to work!!