[Q] Issues regarding LG G2

Search This thread

adnannaveed

Aug 21, 2014
Hello All,

I have just joined the forum and need help from all senior members

I am from pakistan and have LG G2.(LS-980 -Sprint) running at Kitkat 4.4.2, Kernal Version 3.40 Software Version LS980ZVD

I am facing some issues in using this cell.

1. When i try to connect cell with laptop using LG Mobile Support Tool, i can not find the option in Setting >USB Connection > PC Software option in cell phone.
2. I am not able to check the update of Frimware , it gives the authentication error when i try to check for update.

Can any one please help me in solving these problems.. i am again mentioning that i am using this cell in Pakistan and it is unlocked to all networks.

Regards
Adnan

adnannaveed

Aug 21, 2014
if your already on ZVD, then your on the latest already

there is one other issue, i can not configure internet setting for cellular network provider. why it is so..? neither i can go for 4g setting,. not allowing me to add APN etc . can you guide me how can i configure internet setting, i am attaching screenshot of the same. i really need to solve this thing. help me out

Attachments

• Scree.jpg
    Scree.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 33

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
there is one other issue, i can not configure internet setting for cellular network provider. why it is so..? neither i can go for 4g setting,. not allowing me to add APN etc . can you guide me how can i configure internet setting, i am attaching screenshot of the same. i really need to solve this thing. help me out
flash cm11 or 2faced rom and see if it has that option

or follow this guide

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2655133

Last edited: