[Q] Moto X Lockscreen options

Search This thread

pairustwo

Nov 4, 2011
I've got a new Moto X - XT1053 (Tmobile / Dev Ed). Unlocked, rooted and TWRP recovery installed.

I'm mulling over my options in terms of ROMs. There don't seem to be to many stable choices out there until CM get the kinks out.

The problem is I'm spoiled by the custom tweaks in CM based ROMs that have come to seem like the basics>

In the Moto X stock ROM is there any way to:

*add more targets to the unlock slider?
*modify the shortcut bar at the top of the slider?
*modify the shortcuts in the quick links (?) drop down menu?
* adjust the brightness?

D

Darth

For starters, sounds like you need xposed and gravity box. It can do lots of customizations. ;)

pairustwo

Nov 4, 2011
For starters, sounds like you need xposed and gravity box. It can do lots of customizations. ;)

Woah. Thanks for that. That is definitely a new way of thinking. I've been out of the game for a while I see.

If gravity box is the starting point, are there any other recommended modules for the main event?

D

Darth

Woah. Thanks for that. That is definitely a new way of thinking. I've been out of the game for a while I see.

If gravity box is the starting point, are there any other recommended modules for the main event?

I think gravity box might be enough. Its what most seem to use. There's always apps for this or that too. Like brightness control. ;)