[Q] Performance of Emulators

Search This thread

MaBlo

Dec 21, 2010
MaBlo you played these after overclocking or before? Has overclocking shown any improvement in emulation for anybody? :confused:

No I haven't even rooted yet. However I do have a feeling that the chipset in the GS2 is more than powerful enough, maybe poorly optimised roms? Different versions(roms) of the same game? I really don't know if it makes a difference:)

Sent from my Legend using XDA Premium App

SBS_

Jul 13, 2007
Bergen

moxdown

The iControlpad works just fine with the SGSII and Bluez IME. The clamps don't fit the SGSII though, they barely fit when I used it on my Nexus One.

They are making spring-based clamps for larger phones now though and they should be up for sale pretty soon.

It's an awesome controller btw, with really good dpad and buttons.

Which controller do you think is best to play with the nds4droid as its Gameplay is in portrait mode ? And any more supporting emulators?

dawgfan

Aug 8, 2007
Will someone post the steps they successfully used to get Bluez IME and their icontrolpad working please? My icontrolpad came today and I cannot figure out how to get everything set up.
What mode on the icontrolpad do I use? Never has it asked me for a PIN. It seems to be paired in Android but Bluez IME says connection refused.... Help!!

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Check out my video demo for MHL - on the clovetechnology channel - Phonejoy controller working great with Bluez IME.

SBS_

Jul 13, 2007
Bergen
Will someone post the steps they successfully used to get Bluez IME and their icontrolpad working please? My icontrolpad came today and I cannot figure out how to get everything set up.
What mode on the icontrolpad do I use? Never has it asked me for a PIN. It seems to be paired in Android but Bluez IME says connection refused.... Help!!

Hmm it just worked for me :\

Have you upgraded to the latest firmware for iControlPad? It's needed to get it to work iirc.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/2018-icontrolpad-firmware-update-v101a/

Willbuh

Apr 27, 2011
Anyone else tried nds4droid? I would really love some NDS games on my phone like the newer pokemon ones.

fro5tie

Sep 3, 2009
you cant get it from normal market anymore, download an app called Slime ME, its an unofficial app store, they are all on there, and they are free (at least for now i think)

Shadey1

Jun 12, 2011
you cant get it from normal market anymore, download an app called Slime ME, its an unofficial app store, they are all on there, and they are free (at least for now i think)

They all got pulled from the market as the dev was apparently stealing other peoples code and pulishing it on the market to make a profit. I'm not 100% sure of the detials but he had them all up on his webpage for dl for free about 2 weeks back.

I can't link yet but google is your friend I suspect.

mikeinessex

Dec 14, 2010
Essex
as far as i read all emulators should be free. without advertisement to. due to profiting from the original console manufacturers products. due to this and also alot of complaints about the ability of the emulators they have been taken down.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FPSE (psx emulator) - Full Speed with sound. Played Crash bandicoot, and final fantasy 9
    n64oid - no lag in mario kart, ocarina of time, golden eye (sound lags at loading sometimes but i think it's a defect in the emulator)

Hmm ocarina of time lagged for me, but Mariocart and supermario was fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App