[ROM][PROJECT] HTC Bliss Sense 3.5! (Public Beta1 link)

Search This thread

OMG_VTEC

Apr 21, 2011
issue-
r71 plug the phone into usb on computer, charges...no option to change...
connect to pc in settings doesnt do it either.
almost like it doesnt recognize that its plugged into a computer...
up until the fix i had been manually loading the zips on the card in the computer...
never tried this way till now

roxylove

Jan 26, 2011
westerville, oh
I don't mean to be pushy, but I am curious. Do the devs on this project expect a beta to be more than a week or so away? I will be flashing again likely toward the end of this week and am wondering if I should wait it out to test drive Incredibliss. Of course, if you all expect it to be much longer then I will continue with business as usual.

I know the #1 rule is not to ask devs for an ETA. However, I'm just curious as to the timeframe from a dev's point of view as I have no idea how much further you all have to go (albeit the progress from the forum is very encouraging and impressive)!

dmeadows013

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 27, 2010
Hoboken, NJ
epicandroidroms.blogspot.com
I don't mean to be pushy, but I am curious. Do the devs on this project expect a beta to be more than a week or so away? I will be flashing again likely toward the end of this week and am wondering if I should wait it out to test drive Incredibliss. Of course, if you all expect it to be much longer then I will continue with business as usual.

I know the #1 rule is not to ask devs for an ETA. However, I'm just curious as to the timeframe from a dev's point of view as I have no idea how much further you all have to go (albeit the progress from the forum is very encouraging and impressive)!

We don't know. There are still several major things that need fixing, and a lot of minor bugs to work out.

dmeadows013

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 27, 2010
Hoboken, NJ
epicandroidroms.blogspot.com
Trying to remove "Charm" from settings, but now I'm getting that error in apktool... Anyone figure out a fix for that?

EDIT: According to thread search, no. Messaged brut.all about it, waiting for response.

Last edited:

zerocool79346

Jul 14, 2010
Lubbock

Stop asking, you even stated that you knew not to ask, so don't! Either A. build it and look at the bugs for yourself or B. wait until they release a beta. Asking does nothing except take up space and waste their time.

RMarkwald

Aug 4, 2010
Middleton
Hiding the status bar clock works, but the method I used to hide the Location icon didn't. I know Jermaine151 did it differently, can't remember how he did it, but curious to see if his works or not...?

Sent from my HTC Incredible using xda premium

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Hiding the status bar clock works, but the method I used to hide the Location icon didn't. I know Jermaine151 did it differently, can't remember how he did it, but curious to see if his works or not...?

Sent from my HTC Incredible using xda premium

I'm having a heck of a time decompiling the apks. I'm setting up everything with the latest version of tools to see if it makes a difference. I'm checking out the svn project on my new ubuntu install, now.

EDIT: Yep! The newest apktool decompiles these fine (of course I get the warnings but it works).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's this? Sense 3.5 on the incredible????

Thanks to newtoroot for the tip and capychimp for the base.

Download Bliss Public Beta1

25kogh0.png
    156a8sj.png
    3hhnc.png
    1z4v4ec.png
    2rp40zq.png

Icons/egl works, but some things still need fixin'. PM me if you'd like to help out, we've set up a project page on google code. I'd like to request that you refrain from messaging me about beta testing, please. When the time comes, we will handle that. Thanks!

More to come
    Civilians don't get discounts. I think 10% is good enough.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

You also don't risk your life for people you don't know and won't ever meet, don't act like you sacrifice nearly what they do.

Well when I was in the Army I checked into this. It's a program that was offered by Verizon for Service Members. You could only get the discount if you could show proof that you used your phone more primarily for military duty related usages than personal usages. Kinda like an employee discount. It wasn't like any soldier could just walk into a VZW store, flash a military ID and get the discount just because their in the military.

This is how I feel. As a prior service member (now U.S. Army Retired) I know the daily woes and challenges of the life of being a soldier and a protector of our freedom. NO discount could ever amount to or pay back the sacrifices that these great men and women in uniform make for our country. Trust me. If it was me, phone service would be free for these people. Point blank. These men and women spend more time away from friends and family...and more importantly, home. For what they do they deserve this 10% discount, and more.

And sorry... I will always choose to stand behind or beside our troops and not in front of them.

To our service men and women: A Salute!
    You guys send me your bootimg and when I get off work I will fix WiFi for you

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using Tapatalk
    Team 3. 5, cause half the time stang doesnt give himself enough credit as a dev

If i helped you, hit thanks. If i made you laugh, hit it twice. If i pissed you off, get over it!
    Civilians don't get discounts. I think 10% is good enough.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

You also don't risk your life for people you don't know and won't ever meet, don't act like you sacrifice nearly what they do.