Send Free SMS To Any Number For free!!!

Search This thread

demoniacs

Dec 14, 2011
Mandaluyong City
Its not free because you still need to use 3g or wifi to send sms. 3g means you need data subscription and wifi you will need internet connection. So still need to pay for it. Not worth i guess

empratoor

Nov 11, 2011
Gorgan
Www.Empratoor.Com
Its not free because you still need to use 3g or wifi to send sms. 3g means you need data subscription and wifi you will need internet connection. So still need to pay for it. Not worth i guess
yes,it use any internet access point u defined for phone to send text message,for me thats good because i use wifi internet access and send thousand text message maybe use 1MB of my traffic and that so good!

ohad1011

Feb 20, 2012
Free SMS website

Hi guys ,
I'm using this service smssheep.com to send unlimted free SMS messages. I believe you can send to anywhere on the world.
It's not an app , but it gets the job done !

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
Hi guys ,
I'm using this service smssheep.com to send unlimted free SMS messages. I believe you can send to anywhere on the world.

smssheep, is that safe?so plain simple, no terms and agreement or something like that. and the user above me said his sms didnt get through..sound fishy, that website..:eek:

nycdream

Jun 2, 2011
MNL

Lol its free in the sense that you don't have to pay to SEND SMS not SURF THE NET. That's two different thing mate.

OT: Nice find! I use Chikka but I might try this.

ohad1011

Feb 20, 2012
Works great for me !

It is free , I use it all the time....
Its free in the sense of the sms , if you pay a fee to your data carrier what does that got to do with anything ?!

Its like saying websites cost money because you need to pay to your Internet supplier (ISP)..

Don't be ridiculous :)

Have fun !!!!!!!!

demoniacs

Dec 14, 2011
Mandaluyong City
It is free , I use it all the time....
Its free in the sense of the sms , if you pay a fee to your data carrier what does that got to do with anything ?!

Its like saying websites cost money because you need to pay to your Internet supplier (ISP)..

Don't be ridiculous :)

Have fun !!!!!!!!

websites do cost money. indirectly your paying just by going to their sites with their ads.

hmaxos

Oct 11, 2010
Damascus
Does that mean wherever I go and see ads, I'm paying money? Streets have ads!! Ads everywhere!! I just ignore them and wish to destroy them all. They are visual pollution. People tolerate them when they offer something free which their own customers pay for.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Free SMS website

Hi guys ,
    hi everyone
    with this application you can send sms to anybody 100% free and without any limits!
    try it! ;)