[Q] Oo cheap Moto G have GSM?

Search This thread

Lee Chen Lua

Mar 22, 2014
I use At&t carries.
I want to buy a Moto G MOT1031ABB or MOTXT1028PP that only 99$.
But I don't know it can use as GSM with At&t or wwithout.
Can you have me?

netkeys

Aug 28, 2010
Verizon and Boost versions are both CDMA and not compatible with AT&T.

I have the Boost version and flashed to Verizon version to use on PagePlus which runs on Verizon Wireless

netkeys

Aug 28, 2010
So the boost version can be unlocked?

YES I've unlocked mine without a problem then flashed with Verizon firmware and use on PagePlus. You won't be able to use it with Verizon prepaid or post paid

I wonder if you can unlock the Verizon version after 6 month?

I wouldn't count on it. The only thing you may be able to do after six months is move from prepaid to a post paid plan. Other then being able to change plan type your probably out of luck. There is a bounty offered to find a way to unlock but so far no solution.

redking117

Nov 3, 2009
So the boost version can be unlocked?

YES I've unlocked mine without a problem then flashed with Verizon firmware and use on PagePlus. You won't be able to use it with Verizon prepaid or post paid

I wonder if you can unlock the Verizon version after 6 month?

I wouldn't count on it. The only thing you may be able to do after six months is move from prepaid to a post paid plan. Other then being able to change plan type your probably out of luck. There is a bounty offered to find a way to unlock but so far no solution.

So you used Motorola's website which voids the warranty?

Anyone know if the U.S. Cellular version can be unlocked? It is $79.99

redking117

Nov 3, 2009
How do you like Page Plus? how does it compare to VZW prepaid? I'm paying $45 per month for 1GB data and unlimited talk & text, coverage is the same as it was with my last CDMA straight talk phone.

Made the mistake of buying two Verizon Moto G's

Sounds like I should have bought one and one boost, or maybe the U.S. cel ver.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use At&t carries.
    I want to buy a Moto G MOT1031ABB or MOTXT1028PP that only 99$.
    But I don't know it can use as GSM with At&t or wwithout.
    Can you have me?

No I can't have you, as I'm not interested in a relationship right now. But the moto g for $99 is the verizon model (CDMA) last time I checked. ATT is not compatible.