All networks lag or not work after updating s6012 to jb

Search This thread

Akito

Feb 29, 2012
After updating my S6012 aka Samsung Galaxy Music Duos to JB by looking at this guide..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2415442
My phone networks 3g and WiFi have lags..
In WiFi mode it connects but network is not found..
In 3g mode it takes so long to on even www.google.com..
Anyone else have same problems??
First time i did it worked fine then few days ago i sent the phone into bootloop and then did it second time two days ago..
Please help..

Akito

Feb 29, 2012
Well i didnt factory reset and i use the WiFi network for some time now on my laptop without problems..
Now WiFi works for few seconds before it shows no connection.. It downloaded a 1.1mb file before the message came..
Any ideas why it is doing so??
Is it any settings or is it any root app??
Want fix soon as i need my android for mobile forum using..

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
I've found that many OTA updates cause weird issues if you don't reset afterwards, especially Samsungs. What did you do to make it go into a bootloop the other day? Is it all wifi networks that are having issues or just at home? Have you tried forgetting the network and relogging back into it and / or resetting the modem and the router if it is only at home? It doesn't matter if every other device is working, resets can often help if you have narrowed it down to just 1 network. As far as the 3G, it's hard to say. The modem/baseband also updated and not every version works best in every region. It's possible you might see if there is another version of 4.1.2 that would have a different modem to flash.

Akito

Feb 29, 2012
i tried activating softkeys in my rom by editing build.prop..
tried forgetting and relogging..
strange thing is 3g network lags less..
it's as if it is getting better as days pass by from flashing..

Akito

Feb 29, 2012
Working

I updated My ROM to CM10.1.3 by Alonso..
Now everything is perfect..