My first android app

Search This thread

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
Really, lozohcum? My Grumpy App? :D

This is what the app does: it has a text field and two buttons - Save and Reset. Typing in the text field and pressing Save causes the text you typed to be shown above the text box. Tapping Reset resets the text to Empty.

Bugs: Menu > Settings does not work. :p

Seriously, though, nice work! Doubt I could've done that, amount of Java I know [none]. :)

Dzepar

Feb 12, 2011
Sony Xperia 10 III
O, i tought it enter somewhere and do something. If that's it it works except the settings button it doesn't do anything like NSDCars5 said. Great work if you need testers or something I'm here ;)

Sent from my ST26i

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety

This is what the app does: it has a text field and two buttons - Save and Reset. Typing in the text field and pressing Save causes the text you typed to be shown above the text box. Tapping Reset resets the text to Empty.

Seriously, though, nice work! Doubt I could've done that, amount of Java I know [none]. :)
according to my avatar ^^

I barely undestand how this code works ;D
but every journey starts with a single step

Reactions: NSDCars5 and Dzepar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It took me several hours to write such a dumb and useless app ^^ But at least I have learned something.

according to my avatar ^^

I barely undestand how this code works ;D
    but every journey starts with a single step