Search This thread

hinduboy74

Nov 7, 2011
Milwaukee
Reactions: mfknboss

mfknboss

Apr 4, 2011
Green Bay,WI
i have the slim armor soul black and the incipio teal blue case. i dont like the camera and button cutout on the incipio. they shouldve made it tighter and not so open. i havent opened the slim armor package yet to try it on due to waiting on my tempered glass screen protector, but it is a nice looking case. also spigen makes quality products ive ordered several cases from them in the past with no disappointments. the otterbox is just too big! (thats what she said) <--- get that out of the way. at least in my opinion.

so slim armor it is!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: hinduboy74

hinduboy74

Nov 7, 2011
Milwaukee
i have the slim armor soul black and the incipio teal blue case. i dont like the camera and button cutout on the incipio. they shouldve made it tighter and not so open. i havent opened the slim armor package yet to try it on due to waiting on my tempered glass screen protector, but it is a nice looking case. also spigen makes quality products ive ordered several cases from them in the past with no disappointments. the otterbox is just too big! (thats what she said) <--- get that out of the way. at least in my opinion.

so slim armor it is!

I had the commuter with my S4 and I liked it at first then tried on the Speck Candyshell and asked why I ever got the otterbox. It seems like there arn't as many choices with the G2 vs. the S4, might be cause of the whole VZW vs. others deal. I wanted to try the slim armor the first time around and I think i'm going to pull the trigger now that you mentioned that the Incipio isn't the best.

Thanks

Reactions: mfknboss

mfknboss

Apr 4, 2011
Green Bay,WI
I had the commuter with my S4 and I liked it at first then tried on the Speck Candyshell and asked why I ever got the otterbox. It seems like there arn't as many choices with the G2 vs. the S4, might be cause of the whole VZW vs. others deal. I wanted to try the slim armor the first time around and I think i'm going to pull the trigger now that you mentioned that the Incipio isn't the best.

Thanks

there are alot of very nice cases for the g2. i just ordered the ballistic tough jacket yesterday. there are also several websites that will make you a custom case for about $100.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the title states, which case would you choose and why out of the three of them. Looking at the slim armor but want opinions from others who have any of them.

- Spigen Slim Armor White

http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-Infini...05567&sr=8-3&keywords=spigen+slim+armor+lg+g2

- Otterbox Commuter White

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Comm...qid=1391005312&sr=8-1&keywords=otterbox+lg+g2

- Incipio DualPro White

http://www.amazon.com/Incipio-DualP...391005194&sr=8-4&keywords=incipio+lg+g2+white

so slim armor it is!

so slim armor it is!

Thanks
    I personally like the spigen slim armor, because of its design

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app