[OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.2.1 [13/02/14]

Search This thread

amitks

Dec 11, 2010
New York
Want to install Resurrection Remix

I was so happy to see Resurrection Remix here that I brought my old Vibrant out. Now I need some help

WHAT I HAVE ALREADY DONE
1. Restored ODIN to stock - Reached Eclairs
2. Updated bootloader to GingerBread
3. Installed CM7 to repartition drive preparing for ICS roms
4. Installed CM10.1 to reach 4.2.2

WHAT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT
How to come to Resurrection from CM10.1 - It says invalid partition when I try to install (status 7 error)

Are there instructions anywhere that I can refer???

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext1423101305.png

design_elements_landing_rr.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]supporting many devices[/font]

Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, the CM team, OMNI team and of course to all the supporters
    -INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

1.- Wipe data / factory reset (mandatory if you coming from STOCK OR 4.2.X version or another ROM)
    2.- Install the Main ROM
    3.- Install gapps
    4.- When you're back on recovery go to Advanced
    5.- Wipe Dalvik Cache
    6.- Fix Permissions
    7.- Wipe Cache Partition
    8.- Reboot
    9.- For youtube errors: flash bigmem libs from Kasper_h

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using ClockworkMod recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

IMPORTANT: If you come from another ROM, have some issues or want a really clean installation then follow the 'Extended steps to install the ROM' featured on the General FAQ

Resurrection Remix Team

westcrip

xenon92

Device Maintainers

rodman01 (i9000 and i897)

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Kang (AOKP) team

Omni team

Slim rom

cyberboob [For signatures, images]

BigDenn [For Bootanimations]

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

XDA:DevDB Information:
    GT-I9000 [BETA] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.2.1 [13/02/14], a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 1

This Rom is an unofficial kanging of i9100 thread by @westcrip lead author of Resurrection Remix®. So all credits and thanks goes to westcrip!!
    I only build this rom for our S1 from their source, compiled with Mackay Kernel Source.

Known bug i9000
    NO Update in Settings/Resurrection Tools!
    Settings fc in Quick Settings Panel+Notification drawer when entering: Tiles and layout! fixed
    Front camera FC!
    fixed in current version with cm kernel

Contributors
    rodman01

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-02

Created 2014-02-02
    Last Updated 2014-02-13

Resurrection_Remix_KK_v5.0.2.1-20140213-T959-T959.zip: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50300355&postcount=8

thank to rodman01

I am a person test is not detailed enough,so who can hlpe test it and The report to here
    Has someone already tried the rom? And are there any feedbacks? I would like to get some results of your tests, because only if its working minimum ok, I will release a new rom thread. Many thanks to @waihung0626 who did first tests and helped me out, because I do not own that mobile of my own and he confirmed that the rom is working, so please go ahead and give us your opinions :)!
    so you can look forward to getting the next version ;)...its already wip and as soon as finished i will inform you in the other thread !
    Flashing now. Will post back later.

Edit: have no problems so far. The ROM is fast, responsive and smooth. It will be my daily.
    Yes many thanks for your report....and a new version will be available soon....so please stay tuned :). After building it for S1 and its uploaded, I will start with vibrant version...
    update v5.0.2.1 online: Resurrection_Remix_KK_v5.0.2.1-20140213-T959.zip
    Download direct link you find here: http://www.mediafire.com/?v9qy8o713yk9e2m