SafetStrap in the works for Note 2 mj9

Search This thread

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
Heres a pic to show im on mj9 with mj9 locked bootloader :)

uploadfromtaptalk1394904539909.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

allen255

Nov 21, 2013
I am hoping and praying u get this. I am on the Internet all day long trying to figure this out

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
Guys heres a vid of my progress with Safestrap it does boot into twrp and thats about it...someone might beat me to the punch as im sure im not the only one working on it :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qul1koeofj04vjp/20140315_101158.mp4

WOW! Attempted this a little while ago with some help from a good friend.. Could not get into recovery.. Maybe we can collaberate? Hangouts?
What works? What doesnt?

Reactions: mrraya

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
WOW! Attempted this a little while ago with some help from a good friend.. Could not get into recovery.. Maybe we can collaberate? Hangouts?
What works? What doesnt?

Honestly, I barely have time fot anything got ft work and school n starting a blog for my girl Im doing this in bits n pieces testing between builds

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
Honestly, I barely have time fot anything got ft work and school n starting a blog for my girl Im doing this in bits n pieces testing between builds

Same here ft work, school and family..Does recovery actually work or do you just get to that screen and are able to reboot..

allen255

Nov 21, 2013
Is there anything I can do to help I got some time on my hands

mrraya

Dec 12, 2012
guys thanks so much for your work adam gave up on samsung so im sure all note 2 users will be excited to here a safestrap in the making im a past bionic user with safestrap so i cant wait!...

DizzyFox

Jan 26, 2011
Sweet I really hope that Safestrap really happens for us note 2 users really miss my custom roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys heres a vid of my progress with Safestrap it does boot into twrp and thats about it...someone might beat me to the punch as im sure im not the only one working on it :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qul1koeofj04vjp/20140315_101158.mp4

We have system :)

uploadfromtaptalk1395468659768.jpg

Sorry about the non updates but seems hex editing of the init is the last step needed for selinux to be able to be remounted. :)

Insteresting times ...so close :)

i havnt ran into any problems with any roms under 4.4. Of course i only tried to flash 2 4.3 roms so far. One had aroma and didnt give me any problems. The other was just a text installer no problems either. I can start linking roms in this thread if you want.

How about we do this ill open a Development thread tomorrow and you get the post after the OP to link all working roms/how to fix roms to work for us so far...?

good news well at least to me lol

i got /cache to mount!

think i know how to get it done! :D