[Q] Transparent statusbar on KitKat

Search This thread

wasz12345

May 10, 2014
Hi, I have Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 with official KitKat firmware, I have a friend and he have Galaxy S4 and I looked at is status bar and it's look nice and transparent, I really hope there is a way to do this to my Note.. the device is rooted!, I saw this and I really don't know nothing about how to compile and decompile apks, so I hope someone can help me do this or try to give my another way.. Thanks!. by the way sorry for my english I hope it's not so bad :p

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo
Are you using some kind of launcher with ur kitkat official firmware?
Use touchwiz as default launcher you will have the transparent status bar.
Report back.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

wasz12345

May 10, 2014
Are you using some kind of launcher with ur kitkat official firmware?
Use touchwiz as default launcher you will have the transparent status bar.
Report back.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Yep, I sure, and you right the status bar is transparent but not in videos or games when you pull it down.. Thanks anyway! :)

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
Yep, I sure, and you right the status bar is transparent but not in videos or games when you pull it down.. Thanks anyway! :)

It's supposed to be like that. Transparent status bar doesn't appear unless the developer implemented it into their app.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Sent from a small country named Singapore.
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

wasz12345

May 10, 2014
It's supposed to be like that. Transparent status bar doesn't appear unless the developer implemented it into their app.

I know but I talking about Clash Of Clans, or the default video player, in the S4 it's transparent but in my note it's not..

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
I know but I talking about Clash Of Clans, or the default video player, in the S4 it's transparent but in my note it's not..

The default video player may be coded different in the s4 firmware compared to the note. You can force it with a xposed module though...