Hacking problem HTC One M7 International

Search This thread

rolish

Mar 31, 2014
I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm a total newbe with a serious problem..
Someone called from number +972542241849

So i answered this number but noone talked so i hang up

I tried calling throughout the day from different phones and it says the costumer cant accept my calls
It was showing on my call logs

A few hours later I had another look
on my call logs and no calls from or to this number showing
I wrote it down and also saved it to my phone
So i started texting it...

Closed the texting window and reopen and no texting shows
None

So I texted several more time thretning messages
And now it shows messages records but no call record even if im calling it immedietly vanish from my call logs

Could anyone explain me what does that means.....?

This particular incident is just one of many other signs that I'm having a constant problem in many different variations.

Thank you in advance! ??

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rolish

Mar 31, 2014
P.S im trying to learn if the access was gain to my call logs and is it to the rest on my phone.. do i need to restore my phone? What can i do to gain some privacy and if???

rolish

Mar 31, 2014
Wow, 3 hours 102 views and no one comment, advice... Word??!?

squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney

Haha, it's not that people don't want to help, they don't know what to say. :p

Here, it could be a wrong number, I've had that happen to me before and I hung up. I haven't noticed with the call logs though. Are they on your device or carrier?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Reactions: rolish

rolish

Mar 31, 2014
Firstly, thank you for bothering to reply... I have had this problem for a long time in many different variations. It was not just the call logs its also text messages. No it is not a wrong number... At first i would send texts too and there was record, but less the half an hour later they were not there anymore. Strange! I cant determine if its on my device or my carrier. How could I ?? I understand that
S-OFF will give me some security..? As far as all my internet accounts and emails, i do not have privacy what so ever and i got use to that, but on my phone, how could existing call logs and text messages vanish without me deleting it?
I am fully aware of the reason and know its happening. This is the main reason for me to join XDA in the first place, to try and learn how I could trace the source and prevent some what the dammage.

BenPope

Dec 20, 2007
Welcome to xda. Bumping your post in 3 hours is considered pretty rude, 24 hours is more appropriate. If people know the answer they will reply, this site is not for you to demand guaranteed free tech support. Have some patience.

I don't think you've been hacked and s-off does not increase security.

rolish

Mar 31, 2014
Well there is always the first time in which you learn. Not familiar with this time rulles. I know either my device or through my carrier is being hacked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Haha, it's not that people don't want to help, they don't know what to say. :p

Here, it could be a wrong number, I've had that happen to me before and I hung up. I haven't noticed with the call logs though. Are they on your device or carrier?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk