[THEME] AccuWeather Widget S5 themed

Search This thread

hasek82

Aug 23, 2010
Norrbotten
Can anyone please port this nice S5 weather widget for galaxy tab 3 8.0 SM-T315 :)?

Skickat från min SM-T315 via Tapatalk

phil.o

Oct 13, 2010
Querfurt
I tried it, I choose applegromound font, install, it asks for reboot. After rebooting I'm still with the default font. It's like not taking affect.
In Phone settings you have to choose the default font.
e5emybus.jpg

°°° tapatalked °°°

Last edited:

madscientistdam

Jan 17, 2011
london
help

I really like this widget but theres 1 thing i dont like and its the clouds on the 1st picture in the top left of your screenshot could u please remove the clouds for me bro i would really appreciate that bigtime thanks...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well mates, I´ve been working so hard on this to achieve the best result. Now it´s time to release the theme. It´s tested working on stock KK roms (you need touchwiz launcher).

To install download from attachments the odexed or deodexed version according to your rom.

Make a backup of your AccuweatherPhone2013.apk just in case.

Now extract the apk from the downloaded zip and place it in system/app.

Set permissions to rw-r-r and reboot.

Please, do not share or use my work without asking for permission and/or giving credit.

ENJOY! (hit thanks if you liked it).

SCREENSHOTS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9jsp3b051vf5od/sample.png
    Working on a new update as RS050377 suggest. New sunny and partly sunny backgrounds + no shadow weather icons

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    you are spamming the forum this is not the s5 accuweather
    Link doesn't work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry, here is the correct one https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a2eopdfbjvhmbk/AccuweatherPhone2014.apk
    Hi folks,
    I have tried modding the original widget to get a "semi-transparent" version - that means no background/sky but grass, hills, clouds and so on are visible.
    Well, as it's the first time for me trying to mod a widget that way, please don't expect it looking perfect but I think it's good enough to share it though - ONLY IF THE OP DOESN'T MIND, OF COURSE!!! ;)
    (otherwise I will delete my post immediately!) All credits to @lrft for bringing us this awesome looking weather widget! :good:

- for deodexed ROMs -

I am pretty sure that there is somebody out there who could do this waayyyyy better than me...any input is much appreciated! :highfive: