Ps3 dualshock to z2

Search This thread

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi, I was curious about this feature =) So i was going home to get a adapter, Then use the cable to ps3 control & the charger cable on the other end, but nothing happends when i connect it to the phone :S cant get it to work :/... Assistance perhaps =/ ? i did charge the control consider its baught a few hours ago from store... Do i need an extra setting ?? This is my new phone so i dont know all yet :S The adapter works, Tryed it in pc, Aswell i charged the ps3 control in pc & it installed drivers, If that helps ? :) Thanks, regards.
o8743t.jpg

Last edited:

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
It works for me, I just plugged it, when to settings for PS controllers and activated it.

Sent from my Xperia Z2

I thought it would be that easy to :S But nooo -.-" maybe its not a OTG adapter? Cause its suppose to work with charger cable right ? Wait a sec... The end with micro, Is supposed to go into phone? Cause thats too big, i did otherway around. thats may be why ? Ordered a new OTG, See if it helps =) If not i call sony D:

Last edited:

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
Haha that's exactly why. The male micro USB of the adapter goes into the phone, then the ps3 charge cable goes into the female USB end of the adapter. :D