Dark Meadow: The Pact

Search This thread

ZebTheCalvinist

Feb 6, 2011
Des Moines, IA
I'm digging the game a lot. I've noticed that the most efficient way to get xp and gold is to just walk up and down one hallway and keep killing whatever monsters jump out at you. It's an easy way to rack up kill streaks, which get you more xp, gold and sun coins.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using XDA

Arun01

Feb 6, 2011
This game is beast!! That dang girl in white keep kicking my azz lol.I need more health! :cool:

collinsac24

Feb 14, 2012
I'm digging the game a lot. I've noticed that the most efficient way to get xp and gold is to just walk up and down one hallway and keep killing whatever monsters jump out at you. It's an easy way to rack up kill streaks, which get you more xp, gold and sun coins.

or take the shortcut of purchasing stuff which is what i did cuz the damn "witch" beat her twice already now :p

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

ZebTheCalvinist

Feb 6, 2011
Des Moines, IA
or take the shortcut of purchasing stuff which is what i did cuz the damn "witch" beat her twice already now :p

I refuse to pay money in freemium games. It's a matter of principle. I loathe that business model, and I refuse to support it. I would happily pay a few bucks for games like this, but I'm not willing to be nickle and dimed with ongoing purchases.

Jonphinguyen7

Oct 18, 2011
I feel the same way. Luckily this game doesn't require purchases to really excel in the game. I find this one more tolerable than MOST if not all other "freemium" games.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA

theandies

I'm a level 7 and still on the first floor. I can't find the keys anywhere. lol HELP. One good thing about that is I have lots of cash and am racking up the kill streaks.

Good game, the only problem I've had is it has shut off my Prime a few times all of a sudden but other games have done that as well so I may have to RMA :eek:.

Sort of reminds me of Myst with a horror theme.

collinsac24

Feb 14, 2012
I'm a level 7 and still on the first floor. I can't find the keys anywhere. lol HELP. One good thing about that is I have lots of cash and am racking up the kill streaks.

Good game, the only problem I've had is it has shut off my Prime a few times all of a sudden but other games have done that as well so I may have to RMA :eek:.

Sort of reminds me of Myst with a horror theme.

the keys always just show up on the wall in the very first room with the pics of the elevator/2nd floor/and 17th

collinsac24

Feb 14, 2012
So go out and explore then go back to that room? I've never been back in that room once I left it execpt when I exit the game. Thanks

well really i haven't gone back either except for once when i fighting some big guy then as i was equipping a weapon it closed and i had to reopen the game and i was in the room with the key right in front of me on the wall, then once i died playing the "witch" and ended up back in that room and again another key was right there on the wall.

ickk

Nov 8, 2011
Tampa, FL
yea i like to support devs but thanks for the tip, il check that out though if i go further into the game (hopefully it doesnt require root) but il go learn about it later :)

Unfortunatly you need to be rooted. It's well worth it though, makes games like ck zombies which would otherwise be unplayable without in app purchases. I'm good at fps and I'd get wrecked with the troll guns they have you use in an attempt to make you buy better guns. It can ruin a game experience if you cheat infinite gold, but it's good for those levels where you need a slight boost. Before gamecih I had quite a few games installed that I never played because I was stuck halfway through them because of in-app purchases.

Jonphinguyen7

Oct 18, 2011
Unfortunatly you need to be rooted. It's well worth it though, makes games like ck zombies which would otherwise be unplayable without in app purchases. I'm good at fps and I'd get wrecked with the troll guns they have you use in an attempt to make you buy better guns. It can ruin a game experience if you cheat infinite gold, but it's good for those levels where you need a slight boost. Before gamecih I had quite a few games installed that I never played because I was stuck halfway through them because of in-app purchases.

Have you been able to get gold using this cheat? I'm currently climbing the top of the building and could use a hand with these uber tough monsters. ;-P

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA

collinsac24

Feb 14, 2012

as of last night i am now rooted on .21 thanks to wolf :) so il be giving this a try soon thanks

all im finding is a "gamegaurdian" in fear of downloaded a compromised app could you provide your apk?(if its freeware) if not a link to it in a market would work aswell.

Last edited:

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
A little tip/cheat to gain more gold. Enter the maternity room where a banner says it's a girl. Then go into the setting and click on Return to main menu. Your game will be saved. Then click on load game and click on the saved game. When you wake up and out of bed you can open the drawers to find gold coins and sometimes a sack of gold. You can do this every time!

Edit:Let me know if this works for you.
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium App

theandies

^^^^ Nice.
I figured out what I was doing wrong. The first time I went to the second floor door it was locked. I just assumed it was locked and I needed a key to open it. I think it's unlocking is based on your level. Last night I was wondering around and noticed that it was not locked anymore. Went in and and was killed by the witch the first time (I was strong enough just blundered my attack) and when I woke up the key was right there in the maternity ward.

collinsac24

Feb 14, 2012
well really i haven't gone back either except for once when i fighting some big guy then as i was equipping a weapon it closed and i had to reopen the game and i was in the room with the key right in front of me on the wall, then once i died playing the "witch" and ended up back in that room and again another key was right there on the wall.

i think i may be mixing the maternity ward and the first room, unless they are one in the same im not sure lol but its one of those rooms

buxtahuda

Feb 4, 2011
Cleveland, MS
Level 20 ^.^

I really like it, I refuse to buy any coins or anything, the best items together would cost you like $80 :eek:

I just keep visiting rooms in the same order from bottom floor to upstairs to the elevator building up killstreaks. (23 highscore so far) Keep dying on the stairs after the elevator lol but I've gotten quite a few good items. Just looking for precious stones now, and I'm about to look up the Sun weapons or whatever

ZebTheCalvinist

Feb 6, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Level 20 ^.^

Keep dying on the stairs after the elevator lol but I've gotten quite a few good items. Just looking for precious stones now, and I'm about to look up the Sun weapons or whatever

Once you get out of the elevator and start going up the flights of stairs, it gets REALLY hard. I've managed to get through four or five flights before I ran out of health and first aid kits. Does anyone know how many flights there are till the end of the level?

Also, for what it's worth, there is a room on the first floor that seems to always have a chest with a first aid kit in it, as well as a white box with a blue cross with another first aid kit. I don't remember which room it is, though.

collinsac24

Feb 14, 2012
Once you get out of the elevator and start going up the flights of stairs, it gets REALLY hard. I've managed to get through four or five flights before I ran out of health and first aid kits. Does anyone know how many flights there are till the end of the level?

Also, for what it's worth, there is a room on the first floor that seems to always have a chest with a first aid kit in it, as well as a white box with a blue cross with another first aid kit. I don't remember which room it is, though.

I use bombs on those ones then I get to this weird looking guy I assume is the "trickster" then I die

buxtahuda

Feb 4, 2011
Cleveland, MS
I use bombs on those ones then I get to this weird looking guy I assume is the "trickster" then I die

I don't think it will be the trickster, but maybe I'm just hopeful for it to be a little longer :p

The reason I say that, is there are three quick-travel portals in the maternity ward or whatever, the pictures on the wall will take you to the staircase, elevator, or top floor. I'm just below the point you're speaking of, but have not unlocked that third painting. :confused:

asicman

Sep 14, 2010

Its probably the record/archive room or whatever its called.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check out "Dark Meadow: The Pact its only for tegra 3

Google Play

Yeah I know no personal review yet, I figured I'd post before I end up playing it for 6 hours.

Slashgear Review

I refuse to pay money in freemium games. It's a matter of principle. I loathe that business model, and I refuse to support it. I would happily pay a few bucks for games like this, but I'm not willing to be nickle and dimed with ongoing purchases.

There was a package on the in-game store that included some bombs, first aid kits and other stuff. It also made it so all weapons and amulets could be bought with gold instead of sun coins.

So, just plugged my Prime up to our 47" 1080P screen while running Dark Meadow and wow! I wish you could actually play it that way, walking around and collecting gold I could do but you can't fight/dodge well without looking down at the Prime's screen. But the difference is phenomenal, I was seeing little details and colors I'd never noticed before and the game really does have magnificent graphics. I can only hope that the Infinity's screen will somehow have deeper colors along with its larger pixel-count, because if so then games like this will be beyond spectacular.
    I was reading through my usual Android news sites and came across this. Instantly I installed it on both my Prime and HTC One X.

I haven't checked it out beyond the very impressive intro yet but I got a slight surprise whilst installing it. My HTC One X was around 2.5x faster at unpacking the game than my Prime was. I set the Prime off unpacking first then the One X, I even had to restart the unpacking on the One X due to the screen turning off and still the One X finished first and I was able to watch the intro (very impressive on a 4.7" 720P screen) before the Prime finished.

I had the Prime set to Balanced Mode (1.2Ghz) but I feel it's more likely the memory Asus have used that meant the unpack was so slow and that if I had selected Performance (1.6Ghz o/c) the One X would still have been faster?

Anyway, off to check the game out for a bit. Looks good so far :)

the slower speeds in read/write is software related. Asus needs to tweak the firmware.