[Q] camera help please

Search This thread

Fitzpatricaj14

Jan 21, 2014
Not sure where to post this...
I have a Goophone s4 mega running 4.2.2. I was using the camera and it stopped suddenly. And now when I launch the camera app it says can't connect to the camera. I've looked into it a little and I think I'm missing a folder in the system directory called cam data or cameradata. Does that sound like it could be stopping the camera? Any help is appreciated.

Not sure where to post this...
I have a Goophone s4 mega running 4.2.2. I was using the camera and it stopped suddenly. And now when I launch the camera app it says can't connect to the camera. I've looked into it a little and I think I'm missing a folder in the system directory called cam data or cameradata. Does that sound like it could be stopping the camera? Any help is appreciated.

IF CAMERADATA FOLDER MISSING IS PROBLEM
Then download any custom ROM, extract that folder by Winrar and put it in your system. Give proper permissions. If you don't know permissions reboot to CWM recovery====>Advanced====>Fix Permissions and reboot.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

Fitzpatricaj14

Jan 21, 2014
I got the cameradata files off of a ROM. i tried putting them in the sys folder but it wont allow me to... what do i do?

Fitzpatricaj14

Jan 21, 2014
I have a root explorer. I was able to write it to sys but it didn't change anything, would flashing a new ROM be the easiest thing to do. And if so how do you do that?