(Request) Swap sd..move any app on sd

Search This thread

Airboner

Dec 17, 2013
Lucifer's City
Someone have to work for swapping sd..i mean to give us the rights moving any app we want on sd card...as facebook which cant move on sd...so plz make us happy guyz...
My model is sm-g900H
Tnx btw

mikeeey

Feb 17, 2007
Everett, Washington
Someone have to work for swapping sd..i mean to give us the rights moving any app we want on sd card...as facebook which cant move on sd...so plz make us happy guyz...
My model is sm-g900H
Tnx btw

Once all s5's can be rooted you can install FolderMount, which allows you to bind any directory from the internal memory onto your external SD (such as the android data or obb folder).

Airboner

Dec 17, 2013
Lucifer's City

evilbeef54

Jul 14, 2008
I tried,if you could go your thread an see my requesting help :)

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G900H μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

from TiBu you need to go to settings and change the defult back up location to the external SD card, if it still says can not write to folder then SDFix did not work and you will need to follow the steps in the first post to manually edit it

as far as moving apps to SD i am not sure as i have switched to verizon now and we dont have root acess yet on VZW

Airboner

Dec 17, 2013
Lucifer's City
from TiBu you need to go to settings and change the defult back up location to the external SD card, if it still says can not write to folder then SDFix did not work and you will need to follow the steps in the first post to manually edit it

as far as moving apps to SD i am not sure as i have switched to verizon now and we dont have root acess yet on VZW
i did it,it allowed me to make the default backup on my external sd card..
but when i go to transfer stills writes about transfer app (6) on rom..:/
wanna post pic?