[Q] HTC One X Charge only

Search This thread

SiciMici

Feb 23, 2014
When rooting my phone,is just usb debbuging enough to be ON or i need to put my phone on CHARGE ONLY...if its possible...because i cant find a way to put im on charge only....thank you

Deltakr

Feb 21, 2014
When rooting my phone,is just usb debbuging enough to be ON or i need to put my phone on CHARGE ONLY...if its possible...because i cant find a way to put im on charge only....thank you

When you connect HTC one X to the PC you should get an interface, with the title choose connection type. I am not sure which is required for rooting. If this interface does not appear go to settings, connect to pc and then click default connection type

Also if you want it to ask you each time you connect to the computer, tick the "Ask Me" box below

SiciMici

Feb 23, 2014
When you connect HTC one X to the PC you should get an interface, with the title choose connection type. I am not sure which is required for rooting. If this interface does not appear go to settings, connect to pc and then click default connection type

Also if you want it to ask you each time you connect to the computer, tick the "Ask Me" box below

Where...in my settings i cant find connect to my pc....when i connect it,it just says usb connected

SiciMici

Feb 23, 2014

Screenshot_2014-02-23-15-30-52.png

Screenshot_2014-02-23-15-30-41.png

Screenshot_2014-02-23-15-30-28.png

Deltakr

Feb 21, 2014
try dock mode or just go through any computer related and try find this

I have a completely different settings interface