Poor sound in PX Z2 for everybody (with/without equalizer)

Search This thread

Shangalisto

Jan 25, 2013
Hi guys, there is a important problem in the PureXperia Z2 for me (and others probably...), the sound is very poor, mainly bass, it...missing and bad (saturation, distorsion for example if i use viper4android and not present at all without..). So i try the sound patch for Q800, result : it's better, not perfect BUT listenable except that the sound in speaker is lost.

The first question is -> what is the audio lib used for the speaker and only it

the second -> cmahendra and co' are beautiful devs but also deaf... and they do not want help me because for them, the sound is perfect :|
Can you help me to fix this issue ? it's a important feature for me and in this rom it's not good like other xperia roms :/

And i previously try to replace libs from jellyxperia and the sound remains poor, maybe a problem in framework ?

Big thanks for your help !! ;)

Last edited:

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi guys, there is a important problem in the PureXperia Z2 for me (and others probably...), the sound is very poor, mainly bass, it...missing and bad (saturation, distorsion for example if i use viper4android and not present at all without..). So i try the sound patch for Q800, result : it's better, not perfect BUT listenable except that the sound in speaker is lost.

The first question is -> what is the audio lib used for the speaker and only it

the second -> cmahendra and co' are beautiful devs but also deaf... and they do not want help me because for them, the sound is perfect :|
Can you help me to fix this issue ? it's a important feature for me and in this rom it's not good like other xperia roms :/

And i previously try to replace libs from jellyxperia and the sound remains poor, maybe a problem in framework ?

Big thanks for your help !! ;)

May be they changed sound libs for louder sound. But bass also seems low. Other features are good.

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
How did u changedJellyxperia's sound libs on PXZ2? I tried changing all sound libs from PXZ2 to MIUI. But no change in sound was noticable. MIUI's speaker volume is very low and PXZ2 's speaker volume is most loud of all roms. Only bass is low in earphones.

Shangalisto

Jan 25, 2013
They are not only low on PXZ2, but missing and with jellyxperia's lib, it's very low and poor in headset. So the problem is probably the rom. The patch for Xolo 800 is a good fix (with viper4android off course..) but without sound in speaker :[

Shangalisto

Jan 25, 2013
I made a patch from Q800 with the sound in speaker for our device.

I added some jellyxperia's libs in original patch for Xolo Q800 and the sound is good with speaker working so.