[ROM][4.4.4] AOSP Enhanced [Hammerhead]

Search This thread

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Now please!!!!?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Xposed can take care of icons XBlast has settings icon color under "visual tweeks" tab. ;)

Reactions: ryukiri

ryukiri

Jun 17, 2012

Now please!!!!?

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Xposed can take care of icons XBlast has settings icon color under "visual tweeks" tab. ;)

Unfortunately, after doing a quick test, it is not in a releasable state yet. I believe I messed up somewhere while merging in frameworks/base but I'm not sure so I'll work between studying for my exams :) I'll take testers that can provide logs and help with stuff, so if you're interested, PM me.

Reactions: redsmith

ryukiri

Jun 17, 2012

I believe dev is in middle of finals week. Coming back to build after finals

New build available on basketbuild. Changelog in 3nd post. :)
Swipe left for floating window currently does not work with heads up.

@razrlover is right about me being in the middle of finals but today I got tired of studying so I decided to build something :)

Edit: Beware that heads up may be in an early beta mode (since Google kept it hidden in the AOSP code, they probably aren't done with it yet), so everything may not work as expected yet ;) hopefully it'll appear at the I/O later this week!

Last edited:
G

GuestD0701

This rom is very nice !! Gonna give it a run with reanimated kernel. Anyone looking for a good kernel I highly suggest that one. Check it out. Its given me great battery life. Anyway thanks for this rom op. I flashed about an hour ago and its super sweet man. I'll report in a few days. Tks again!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

shayan1103

Dec 30, 2011

@razrlover is right about me being in the middle of finals but today I got tired of studying so I decided to build something :)

Edit: Beware that heads up may be in an early beta mode (since Google kept it hidden in the AOSP code, they probably aren't done with it yet), so everything may not work as expected yet ;) hopefully it'll appear at the I/O later this week!

tnx men
U R great :good: :laugh:

Reactions: justthefacts

ricola1989

Oct 4, 2010
Finally bit the bullet and flashed your latest build. Made a backup of the old omni build you'd made and dirty flashed this. So far, so good. Keep up the awesome work dude :highfive:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ryukiri

arcfy

Oct 28, 2012
Hi. Before flashing can somebody tells me if the navbar can be hide ?
Thx

ricola1989

Oct 4, 2010
Hi. Before flashing can somebody tells me if the navbar can be hide ?
Thx
2adejyha.jpg

(PS: idk why it keeps showing up as double pics ?)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403681940082.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403681940082.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

ryukiri

Jun 17, 2012
Hi everyone, quick status update here since I'm finally done with finals (although summer classes start in a few days). Anyway I'm going to lay out my plans for what I'm going to attempt this summer so everyone knows what to expect. First of all, I am aware that many of you want the Theme Engine so I'll try my best to fix it during the next two weeks (big emphasis on 'try' since I have no idea if that's within my abilities at this moment). Secondly, I'm HOPING to somehow integrate floating windows with heads up notifications :). After the two weeks is over, I would like to transition myself to learning app development and the programming language C, while also making the necessary fixes and enhancements to this ROM. Just a heads up (no pun intended), I will be very busy during the end of July and August: piano competition last week of July, summer classes end first week of August, vacation the 2nd week, 5 hour daily flute rehearsals during the last 2 weeks of August, and school starting first week of September. Now back on topic, for Android L release, I'm planning to completely rewrite this and base it off of 100% AOSP instead of Omni. Hope this clears things up!:)

ryukiri

Jun 17, 2012
Sincere Apologies...

Hi guys, unfortunately due to the intense pressure of my parents and peers to do well on tests to get into a good college, I am forced to temporarily discontinue this project. I'm really sorry but hopefully I can continue this when L is released. Currently it all depends on how fast I can finish my college essays, and studying for the ACT, SAT, and a few SAT subject tests that I will be taking in a few months. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello everybody. I have finally decided to release my work after contemplating whether or not to do so. This is a personal ROM that I made because I wanted to find a ROM that is battery friendly and only have the features I personally use. This ROM is based off of Omni but has some features from other ROMs. I will update this as often as I can, usually when I add more features or make some changes.​

Features:
    • Android 4.4.4
    • Art runtime enabled
    • Lockscreen Notifications
    • More Volume Steps
    • Active Display
    • Customizable Nav Bar
    • Holo White Settings
    • Wakelock Blocker
    • App Ops
    • Floating Windows
    • Quiet Hours
    • Heads up

Bugs:

Downloads:

How to Install:
    1) Download ROM
    2) Download Gapps
    3) Download SuperSU (Optional)
    3) Reboot to recovery
    4) Wipe Data (If coming from another ROM)
    5) Flash ROM, Gapps, and SuperSU
    6) Reboot

Other:
    Nothing here at this moment ;)

Source:
    Github
    Device Tree
    Kernel

@ricola1989 for being interested in my builds and giving me motivation to release it ;)
    @franciscofranco for his kernel
    @BigBrother1984 for his floating window commit on PA's gerrit
    OmniRom Team for Source Code
    Paranoid Android team for floating windows

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSP Enhanced, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    ryukiri
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-06-15
    Last Updated 2014-07-01
    Reserved

Screenshots:
    2014-06-14+22.52.13.png
    2014-06-14+22.54.42.png

2014-06-14+22.59.43.png
    2014-06-14+23.05.42.png

2014-06-14+23.05.58.png
    2014-06-14+23.06.12.png

2014-06-14+23.06.19.png
    2014-06-14+23.06.27.png

2014-06-14+23.07.04.png
    Sincere Apologies...

Hi guys, unfortunately due to the intense pressure of my parents and peers to do well on tests to get into a good college, I am forced to temporarily discontinue this project. I'm really sorry but hopefully I can continue this when L is released. Currently it all depends on how fast I can finish my college essays, and studying for the ACT, SAT, and a few SAT subject tests that I will be taking in a few months. :(
    Hi everyone, quick status update here since I'm finally done with finals (although summer classes start in a few days). Anyway I'm going to lay out my plans for what I'm going to attempt this summer so everyone knows what to expect. First of all, I am aware that many of you want the Theme Engine so I'll try my best to fix it during the next two weeks (big emphasis on 'try' since I have no idea if that's within my abilities at this moment). Secondly, I'm HOPING to somehow integrate floating windows with heads up notifications :). After the two weeks is over, I would like to transition myself to learning app development and the programming language C, while also making the necessary fixes and enhancements to this ROM. Just a heads up (no pun intended), I will be very busy during the end of July and August: piano competition last week of July, summer classes end first week of August, vacation the 2nd week, 5 hour daily flute rehearsals during the last 2 weeks of August, and school starting first week of September. Now back on topic, for Android L release, I'm planning to completely rewrite this and base it off of 100% AOSP instead of Omni. Hope this clears things up!:)

I believe dev is in middle of finals week. Coming back to build after finals