[ROM] [CM7] [PORT] CyanLightspeed CM7

Search This thread

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P
Code:
[B]Disclaimer[/B]
I won't responsible for any damage that you take

Hello Galaxy Y users, I found this ROM from Galaxy Ace Forum ,but I managed myself to port it to Galaxy Y. This ROM is modified by TheUnknowThing. The ROM is based on CyanogenMod 7 RC4 by bieltv. Some apps are taken out, but you always can search it from Play Store. So, please report to me if you find any bugs or comment. Try it and give feedbacks, together we shall make it better!

Main Features :
- Using a very stable build of the official CyanogenMod rom
- Awesome boot animation! (Thanks Tovagulet!)
- Touch sensitivity is improved
- Many programs that run in the background have been removed
- Very customizable
- Most changes are under the hood
- Performance gain by at least %15 than original!
Bugs:
- Same as CM7 RC4 by bieltv
- Superuser does not work out of the box. There is SuperSu but you will need to download SuperUser from the Play Store. This will enable the super user binaries (root)

Links:
- SuperSU : HERE!!!
- Boot animation : HERE!!!

Screenshot:
jx3n.png
1iqy.png

fxfg.png
q5dy.png

How to install :
- (RECOMMENDED) Be on a stock ROM, installation will be cleaner
- Download THIS EXT4 tool, bieltv specific kernel and the Rom on your device.
- Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), my temp. CWM.
- When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so whole system will be converted to EXT4. (Stock filesystem is RFS)
- After the installation, flash kernel you have downloaded before.
- When the Kernel is installed, go, on the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of kernel)
- Wipe data, cache and dalvik
- (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and make sure system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times!
- Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install your CyanogenMod, AOSP, Cyanmobile, whatever your EXT4 Based ROM is. (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if is less than 5 seconds your system is unmounted! repeate step 8).
- After installation, go back and reboot system, if you made it good, ROM boots, so no problem on it.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanLightspeed For Galaxy Y, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
GalKill, TheUnknownThing, ~~ HTG-Force v7 ~~
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: [Stable -20140520]
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-13

Created 2014-06-13
Last Updated 2014-06-13

Attachments

• 2608739.jpg
    2608739.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 2608740.jpg
    2608740.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 2608741.gif
    2608741.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 209

~Unify~

Mar 22, 2013
C:\Earth\INDIA\ODISHA
fb.me
Is their any problem with rfs with CM rom ?

Anyone help me to understand that, whats the benefits a user gets by install a CM rom over a normal custom rom ? why all run behind only CM ? why ?? tell me the difference .

Reactions: GalKill

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London

Anyone help me to understand that, whats the benefits a user gets by install a CM rom over a normal custom rom ? why all run behind only CM ? why ?? tell me the difference .

you must be on ext to run cm - why? because cm kernels use ext so you cant run it on rfs

and if you want to know the features of cm over stock rom best to google features of each version or goto
http://www.cyanogenmod.org/

Reactions: ~Unify~ and GalKill

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [B]Disclaimer[/B]
    I won't responsible for any damage that you take

Hello Galaxy Y users, I found this ROM from Galaxy Ace Forum ,but I managed myself to port it to Galaxy Y. This ROM is modified by TheUnknowThing. The ROM is based on CyanogenMod 7 RC4 by bieltv. Some apps are taken out, but you always can search it from Play Store. So, please report to me if you find any bugs or comment. Try it and give feedbacks, together we shall make it better!

Main Features :
    - Using a very stable build of the official CyanogenMod rom
    - Awesome boot animation! (Thanks Tovagulet!)
    - Touch sensitivity is improved
    - Many programs that run in the background have been removed
    - Very customizable
    - Most changes are under the hood
    - Performance gain by at least %15 than original!
    Bugs:
    - Same as CM7 RC4 by bieltv
    - Superuser does not work out of the box. There is SuperSu but you will need to download SuperUser from the Play Store. This will enable the super user binaries (root)

Links:
    - SuperSU : HERE!!!
    - Boot animation : HERE!!!

Screenshot:
    jx3n.png
    1iqy.png

fxfg.png
    q5dy.png

How to install :
    - (RECOMMENDED) Be on a stock ROM, installation will be cleaner
    - Download THIS EXT4 tool, bieltv specific kernel and the Rom on your device.
    - Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), my temp. CWM.
    - When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so whole system will be converted to EXT4. (Stock filesystem is RFS)
    - After the installation, flash kernel you have downloaded before.
    - When the Kernel is installed, go, on the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of kernel)
    - Wipe data, cache and dalvik
    - (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and make sure system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times!
    - Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install your CyanogenMod, AOSP, Cyanmobile, whatever your EXT4 Based ROM is. (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if is less than 5 seconds your system is unmounted! repeate step 8).
    - After installation, go back and reboot system, if you made it good, ROM boots, so no problem on it.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanLightspeed For Galaxy Y, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
    GalKill, TheUnknownThing, ~~ HTG-Force v7 ~~
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: [Stable -20140520]
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-13

Created 2014-06-13
    Last Updated 2014-06-13
    Sorry sir, you must flash gapps too. I will provide link soon :(. And I will add ss at 10.00 WIB as I'm not infront of my computer, can please all of u wait ?

Dont Forget about Credit section , About your english is bad haha but impressed you can port a ROM

Good Work dude :cool:
    this should be on development section sir, ask moderator to move it

Already sir, Thanks

you must be on ext to run cm - why? because cm kernels use ext so you cant run it on rfs

and if you want to know the features of cm over stock rom best to google features of each version or goto
    http://www.cyanogenmod.org/
    this should be on development section sir, ask moderator to move it