[Q][Help] Recovery flashed without uncheck the "Update recovery with system updates"

Search This thread

robotrock56

Aug 6, 2014
[Q][Help] Recovery flashed without uncheck the "Update recovery with system updates"

Hi all,

I'm in a trouble, i tried to flash TWRP without uncheck the "Update recovery with system updates" option (ik, silly error).. now i'm stuck in boot animation and no recovery :(.

Any help please?.. I'm guessing now only i can do something in fastboot ?

Thanks in advance

robotrock56

Aug 6, 2014
So you can't boot into the OS at all? Simply flashing a recovery shouldn't cause that, was there anything else you did?

Transmitted via Bacon

i was following this thread http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/general/guides-bacon-timmaaas-how-to-guides-t2839471, i unlocked the bootloader, then i was on the second step: ' How To Install A Custom Recovery On Your Device'. i did it (TWRP 2.7.1.1).. but i forgot to uncheck the option 'update recovery with system updates'. The only things i did.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

robotrock56

Aug 6, 2014
Have you tried flashing TWRP again?

Transmitted via Bacon

Yes, i tried but didn't work.

Anyways guys, thanks for your help, i find solution.

First, i installed the custome recovery with the OPO toolbox v2 from here. Then i perform a factory reset and the rom start normally.. finally. I flashed again the recovery TWRP (2.7.1.0) and is working fine. I flashed superSu too :).

Cheers.