[Q] Wierd Recovery screen after CWM installation

Search This thread

Rogoshin

Jul 22, 2011
Århus
I am now on the task rom. But I am missing ICS. So I am thinking I can live with the flicker. It is just two button push on every boot. :D

Sendt fra min Galaxy Nexus med Tapatalk

SergioBigred

Jan 30, 2011
I can confirm the above solution works on a GT-P7500 as well.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

Hi, How can you use the solution you refereed if it is for p7510? I don't want to brick my Tab in the process...

I just had my second Tab 10.1 and I have only with this one the flicker issue, that it started from CWM.

With some luck I managed to install ICS Kang 0419 but now the problem is migrated to the OS.

I reinstalled the Overcome CWM and this doesn't flicker, but because I can't use the OS I can't access my Tab memory, therefore I am now installing a stock rom with Root via Odin.

Is there a Rom not using Pershoot stuff that I can install? Or a way to fix it on P7500 so I can install CMS Kang?

Thanks!

djmatt604

Aug 1, 2012
Vancity
What's the difference?

this worked for me as well. i'm now rooted

Hi all - forgive me as I'm trying to understand how this would be applied. All of the other CWM recovery files the various solutions in these forums and around the internet ask to flash a version of CWM 5.5.0.4 where the file in the ZIP I download is a .tar.md5 file.

However, the Overcome 5.5.0.4 ZIP file just contains a file called "recovery.img".

Is there any difference with regard to how to flash this recovery to the device? Do you just stick the file into Odin under PDA and go? Forgive the noob question but I am attempting to try what I'm reading and want to be sure I'm doing things correctly. Every other reference to use of the Overcome CWM 5.5.0.4 ZIP file just says "used this and I'm fine"....

Thx

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Hi all - forgive me as I'm trying to understand how this would be applied. All of the other CWM recovery files the various solutions in these forums and around the internet ask to flash a version of CWM 5.5.0.4 where the file in the ZIP I download is a .tar.md5 file.

However, the Overcome 5.5.0.4 ZIP file just contains a file called "recovery.img".

Is there any difference with regard to how to flash this recovery to the device? Do you just stick the file into Odin under PDA and go? Forgive the noob question but I am attempting to try what I'm reading and want to be sure I'm doing things correctly. Every other reference to use of the Overcome CWM 5.5.0.4 ZIP file just says "used this and I'm fine"....

Thx

Never mind all...such a noob and should have read first...looking into fastboot now. Holy, being a noob hurts the brain...

Top Liked Posts