Beats Audio & Dolby Digital for amaze 4g

Search This thread
N

nufanincan

Ok. Thanks guys.

And love the ROM by the way. And now that I've reached 10 posts I will post two bugs I've noticed. haha!

mentaist12

Mar 1, 2011
Well smth wierd.. flashed on android revolution 2.2.1 everything is fine except the phone tends to think it doesnt have a sim although it has signal... lol meaning i cant enter my carrier's apn and use mobile data..

xndabox

Nov 16, 2010
Downloaded the file but it killed the HTC music on energy rom.

Over 10000!!! You bet I am.

Lunaillij

Mar 20, 2009
Denton, MD
Well smth wierd.. flashed on android revolution 2.2.1 everything is fine except the phone tends to think it doesnt have a sim although it has signal... lol meaning i cant enter my carrier's apn and use mobile data..

Got the same issue with ARHD 2.2.1. Tried turning on airplane mode then turned it back off. Still could not get data. Had to reflash rom. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:

AndroidAutobot

Apr 5, 2009
Portland OR
Sweet. We just got a demo set of Solos at my work just in time to test this out lol

Edit - s off running energy ICS. Not certain that it worked. There have been reports of the notification icon appearing, not showing up for me. And there's not a dramatic difference (if a noticeable one at all) when toggling between no effects and beats from the HTC music player.

It does seem like it might sound quite a bit better by default. And it should be noted that the pre included beats toggle didn't work for me while headphones were plugged in before flashing the file, (only without headphones plugged in), and now it does.

No adverse affects from what I can tell so far. Bluetooth works just fine.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Last edited:

kjisaac

Nov 17, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Got the same issue with ARHD 2.2.1. Tried turning on airplane mode then turned it back off. Still could not get data. Had to reflash rom. Anyone else experience this?

Im having the exact same issue, can not for the life of me get the phone to recognize that yes indeed it does have a SIM and it wont let you add any new APNs ... So have to end up having to reflash ARHD 2.2.1 and restore data from backup. Have rebooted normally to try and fix it, rebooted into recovery (4ext) and fixed permissions. Even fixed permissions from within ROM Managet Pro ... Among other things tried.

Have yet to try it with another rom though..

shuvarts

May 6, 2012
Seattle
Alright, I'm not an audiophile and I probably can't tell the difference... :eek:
But, I am just wondering which one has better sound, the old classic iPod or the amaze with this beats audio?

hurrpancakes

Jul 23, 2010
Alright, I'm not an audiophile and I probably can't tell the difference... :eek:
But, I am just wondering which one has better sound, the old classic iPod or the amaze with this beats audio?

It's all subjective. The only one who can answer that for you is you.

Shivammcool

Dec 18, 2010
Mississauga
I am confused. To get beats sounds you need the hardware to go with it, not just an equalizer tweak.
Also, dies this tweak work phone the phone speakers or just when you use a headphone?

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA

nulcon

Sep 8, 2012
Can anyone direct me to the download link that is the latest one? There's so many links on that post that's what makes it confusing for me. Thanks

-nulcon

NeuroticallyYou

May 19, 2010
Sacramento CA
Moto Z3 Play
Can anyone direct me to the download link that is the latest one? There's so many links on that post that's what makes it confusing for me. Thanks

-nulcon

the OP on that thread is very straight forward, what's so confusing about it? the "direct link" is on the post so there is no need for anybody here to put another link, perhaps you should read the post again?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey is this true beats? With the status bar icon? And would this work with energy?

Amaze 4G ENERGY ICS