Is there an Internet texting app?

Search This thread

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
As in...
On my tablet using wifi connection i can send actual text messages to mobile phone numbers and they'll receive them as normal texts?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jimlarck

Mar 2, 2012
As in...
On my tablet using wifi connection i can send actual text messages to mobile phone numbers and they'll receive them as normal texts?

Textplus assigns you your own number so you can text others.

Reactions: Ben36

Jimlarck

Mar 2, 2012
But text plus only works for free texts in us and Canada

Sent from my Nexus 5

Oh I'm sorry, I just assumed the OP lived in either one of those countries.
Then I don't have anything else. Most that I know of only work in the US.

Technecium

Oct 6, 2007
As in...

couldn't you use the same app does the app only work on tablets? And which app are you using on your tablet?

koeASOP 4.4.2 w/ Franco kernel

Last edited:

cushcalc

Try MightyText?

As in...

Do you also have an Android phone that you text from? If so, you can use MightyText and you can send texts from any computer or Android device, and it syncs to all of them. Love it.

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Do you also have an Android phone that you text from? If so, you can use MightyText and you can send texts from any computer or Android device, and it syncs to all of them. Love it.

This. Although I dont know if it works in other countries. I dont know why it wouldnt. Try either Mighty Text or DeskSMS. Both have Chrome Extensions to text from your browser and apps to text from your tablet. I prefer Mighty Text though

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As in...

Textplus assigns you your own number so you can text others.

Try MightyText?

As in...

Text plus is great

This. Although I dont know if it works in other countries. I dont know why it wouldnt. Try either Mighty Text or DeskSMS. Both have Chrome Extensions to text from your browser and apps to text from your tablet. I prefer Mighty Text though