Taking photo while shooting video?

Search This thread

launty72

Jul 6, 2014
Can any body help? Can't seem to figure out how to take pics while recording a video. I had to result to looking through the manual (hangs head shame) it says to press the camera icon but I don't have one in video mode?

Was hoping to use this afternoon when some guys that should be cycling in France come past my neck of the woods.

Last edited:

dondavis007

Aug 10, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Three dots just for getting the buttons to apperar, it's like two different modes. The uber simple mode with no,buttons and the normal with buttons. When you have booth camera and video button they should not go away?

I'll try to get a screen dump when,I get back home.

Last edited:

573W1E

Apr 15, 2012
Leicester
twitter.com
Yeah, it's not available when taking 4K video. But hey ho, I usually find if I want a picture during a 4K video, I will use the snapshot feature in VLC to grab a frame from the video afterwards. The res may not be as high as 10 or 13MP, but I'm coming from a HTC One so it's still a lot better than that :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a separate camera button that appears while recording the video. However its only available in 1080p and low, not available in UHD mode.
    There is a camerabutton on the left when taking videos, if you have chooses to see the buttons by touching the "tree dots" up in the right upper corner.