[Q] LG Optimus F6 Cannot Download from Play Store, Cannot Flash Stock ROM

Search This thread

TheJBizz

Dec 12, 2013
Hello!

I have a rooted LG Optimus F6. For at least a couple months now I have been unable to download from the Google Play Store. I've done practically everything I've seen suggested - cleared out the dalvik cache, uninstalled all updates to the Play Store and cleared its cache, stuff with the Google Framework, and other solutions I can't remember now. I'm able to install apk files installed from a USB connection, but I cannot install anything anything from the Play Store, either on cellular data or WiFi.

I've attempted to flash my stock ROM again to see if that will clear it up. I initially tried to follow the directions stated here: http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-flash-unbrick-lg-optimus-f6-back-to-stock.html, which have worked repeatedly in the past, but it then asked for the B2CApp to be updated, which I couldn't do through the program.

I then tried to follow the steps on http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2085344, but when the phone update began, it hit an error:

20:15:21 : Model.dll load error. Please check model.dll was built Debug mode
20:15:21 : Model.dll must be build Release mode.
20:15:21 : Please check model.dll is correct.
20:15:21 : Model.dll Load ½ÇÆÐÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. Debug mode·Î ºôµåµÈ model.dllÀÏ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸´Ï È®ÀÎ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.
20:15:21 : Model.dllÀº Release mode·Î ºôµå µÇ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
20:15:21 : Æ÷ÇÔ µÈ DLLÀÌ Model.dllÀÌ ¸Â´ÂÁö DLL ¸íÀ» È®ÀÎÇϼ¼¿ä.
20:15:21 : Page_Error ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù
20:15:31 : =======Cancel button click : m_nStep(6)

I have absolutely no idea what the matter is, as I've been able to flash this phone repeatedly before, and nothing to my knowledge has changed. I can find no threads either in the site or on Google that answer this. There's also sharing violations with pictures in C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\images during the process, but I'm so frustrated with this that I don't want to replicate it now. I can provide the information as necessary.

Edit: There is one thing that has changed - I'm running on a new installation of Windows 7, and my previous successful flashes have been with my old build.

Last edited:

TheJBizz

Dec 12, 2013
I don't think I'll ever be able to get help on this forum.

Bump.

Edit: Is it possible to install CM onto an unsupported phone?

Last edited:

Halwer

Aug 29, 2013
Hungary
Hi!

I have an F6, too, but my number is D505 not D500. When I had this problem I downloaded the LG PC Suite program from LG's official site. (For me LG Hungary) for You I don't know. Try that program. It should help You...maybe.