[RLF][TWRP 2.0 Themes]30 Jan

Search This thread

ZiggSVO

RLF is basically ReaLife1st
Both Paul and I have an extensive family that we care for, and this is purely a hobby as it is for everyone else on here that shares their work for free.
This venture is merely out of convenience for Paul and I. As now we dont need to have clutter dropbox, mediafire, multiple accounts to update lol. Much easier on us now.

Many of you have come to love TWRP 2.0 Recovery.
I just got tired of looking at a bland recovery screen :p
So I took an adventure into the land of themeing the recovery.

First of Credits/Thanks
First TeamWin as without there beautiful themeable recovery we would not have any of this.

Second a thanks goes out to Indirect as I liked his layout of the recovery and used his xml as a base of my modifications.

Third a thanks goes out to mikevillarroel as he created the MW3 themed recovery for the Evo3D and I just ported it to our device. So make sure to drop him a thanks.

Fourth my partner in crime Paul.

Lastly thanks to all you non troll appreciative people out there in the community. The ungratefulness present in this community had me really thinking of taking xda out of our loop for releasing projects. Its become too much sometimes that people do not realize the time and effort that goes into the many things people do and have done in their spare time...for FREE!!! so thanks to the thankful.

I will be releasing these quite a bit as I get ideas, requests, and spare time to do so. So the second post will have all the links to the themes. So just follow the link to the theme you would like to see/download and it will take you to the individual post with the screenshots/download link.
This also keeps me from having to try and get the first 5 posts in the thread lol.

Donations are always appreciated but never required. We will never charge for anything we release in the forums. :)

Flashing Instructions:

FIRST AND FOREMOST *You must be using TWRP 2.0 Recovery to use these*(tip <----thats a flashable zip if you have cwm)

1. Navigate to the TWRP folder on your sd card, and check to see if there is a "theme" folder in it. If there is great, if not just make one :)
2. Download the theme you want.
3. Navigate to where your downloads are stored and move the file to the theme folder from step one.
4. Reboot into recovery and enjoy your new themed recovery!
5. Give feedback :) or constructive criticism only ;)

I don't think there is anything else other than thanks for downloading and I hope you enjoy them!

Any requests made will be taken if I feel up to doing them so if you make a request it might get done or it might not. No promises and never any ETAs ;).

#ReaLife1st

ZiggSVO

Red Synergy

Screenshots:

device-2012-01-29-153342.png

device-2012-01-29-153355.png

device-2012-01-29-153402.png

Download Link:

Red Synergy TWRP 2.0 Theme

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
Could you make a bf3 recovery or if not send me the template I'll work on myself on Photoshop? I'll probably need some more instructions, but if you teach me I can help add more and take more requests for you .

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
Holy **** dude! Lol awesome man thanks!!! Awesome work! Bravo!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Reactions: ZiggSVO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RLF is basically ReaLife1st
    Both Paul and I have an extensive family that we care for, and this is purely a hobby as it is for everyone else on here that shares their work for free.
    This venture is merely out of convenience for Paul and I. As now we dont need to have clutter dropbox, mediafire, multiple accounts to update lol. Much easier on us now.

Many of you have come to love TWRP 2.0 Recovery.
    I just got tired of looking at a bland recovery screen :p
    So I took an adventure into the land of themeing the recovery.

First of Credits/Thanks
    First TeamWin as without there beautiful themeable recovery we would not have any of this.

Second a thanks goes out to Indirect as I liked his layout of the recovery and used his xml as a base of my modifications.

Third a thanks goes out to mikevillarroel as he created the MW3 themed recovery for the Evo3D and I just ported it to our device. So make sure to drop him a thanks.

Fourth my partner in crime Paul.

Lastly thanks to all you non troll appreciative people out there in the community. The ungratefulness present in this community had me really thinking of taking xda out of our loop for releasing projects. Its become too much sometimes that people do not realize the time and effort that goes into the many things people do and have done in their spare time...for FREE!!! so thanks to the thankful.

I will be releasing these quite a bit as I get ideas, requests, and spare time to do so. So the second post will have all the links to the themes. So just follow the link to the theme you would like to see/download and it will take you to the individual post with the screenshots/download link.
    This also keeps me from having to try and get the first 5 posts in the thread lol.

Donations are always appreciated but never required. We will never charge for anything we release in the forums. :)

Flashing Instructions:

FIRST AND FOREMOST *You must be using TWRP 2.0 Recovery to use these*(tip <----thats a flashable zip if you have cwm)

1. Navigate to the TWRP folder on your sd card, and check to see if there is a "theme" folder in it. If there is great, if not just make one :)
    2. Download the theme you want.
    3. Navigate to where your downloads are stored and move the file to the theme folder from step one.
    4. Reboot into recovery and enjoy your new themed recovery!
    5. Give feedback :) or constructive criticism only ;)

I don't think there is anything else other than thanks for downloading and I hope you enjoy them!

Any requests made will be taken if I feel up to doing them so if you make a request it might get done or it might not. No promises and never any ETAs ;).

#ReaLife1st
    ICS Infusion

Screenshots:

device-2012-01-29-153741.png

device-2012-01-29-153750.png

device-2012-01-29-153759.png

Download Link:

ICS Infusion TWRP 2.0 Theme
    Nice job zigg, love the ICS one, i might port it for my EVO3D, lol
    Minecraft

Screenshots:

device-2012-01-30-000141.png