Motorola Droid Razr case recommendation, which one do you prefer?

Search This thread

lilybush

Jul 19, 2011
I'm looking for a best case for Motorola Droid Razr, i used a plastic case before, but i wanna change a better one, just like this.

leather protective case

Seem that it can protect the cellphone well enough and looks cool.

any other case that can offer good protection and looks cool?

Adauth

Feb 7, 2011
New Orleans
I like the Cruzerlite TPU cases/skins. Look great, $9 and change a piece on amazon . All the cutouts are perfectly placed. Also adds little to no bulk to the phone, and protects the phone from drops as it absorbs shock very well. Available in many different colors and
designs. I purchased a clear one first and was so impressed I got three more. Picked up a red, green, and blue one to go along with the clear one I already owned. I got the "androidified" design. Little android men on the cases. Also the android men are printed on the inside of the cases so they won't rub off over time. Some quick pics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: thalada and joelmic

jackhuny

Aug 3, 2010
New York

Attachments

• 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 0018.jpg
    0018.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,068
Last edited:

marculous

Dec 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
i have the otterbox defender, and im pretty happy with it except for one thing. The plastic screen protector produces some kind of strange shimmering effect i did not see on my defender cases for my droid x or blackberry. haven't found any info on it. anti glare, maybe? idk. don't care for it, if anyone knows how to make it go away let me know.

Droid Razr

gsk3rd

Dec 8, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I am using the incipio.feather case and love it. Keeps the phone thin and provides great protection.

reckert

Jun 19, 2007
Seido has some good cases - with a holster too

I got the Seido case with the holster. fits nicely, and also fits in the cardock as well.

tooter1

Oct 10, 2010
TN
I like the Cruzerlite TPU cases/skins. Look great, $9 and change a piece on amazon . All the cutouts are perfectly placed. Also adds little to no bulk to the phone, and protects the phone from drops as it absorbs shock very well. Available in many different colors and
designs. I purchased a clear one first and was so impressed I got three more. Picked up a red, green, and blue one to go along with the clear one I already owned. I got the "androidified" design. Little android men on the cases. Also the android men are printed on the inside of the cases so they won't rub off over time. Some quick pics.

I use these too, I have the androidified 2 cases with Andy on the back. For me, TPU is the only way to go!

jmhatch23

Mar 17, 2012
I put a phantom skinz on mine. I also searched amazon to see what they had. For protection I purchased a two piece plastic case with a kickstand. Verizon sells them for $30 but I paid $6.50. It adds very little bulk to the phone.

Bubblegutz

May 26, 2012
I have the otter destroyer series or destructor. What ever its called and i love it. As work around alot of dust it helps keep my phone clean. so im happy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Today I recieved my Otterbox Defender and I have to say that I´m really impressed and very satisfied.

Was a little concerned about being too bulky as stated before, but in my opinion is not that big, considering the full protection this excellent case provides.

I used to have an Atrix with both Active and Surface Cases from Seidio, and did their job very good as well, however with the time, the silicone cover and the skeleton lost its rugosity and seemed like peeled off. :rolleyes:

So, I decide to give this case a shot and seriously didn´t disappoint me, again, given the protection it provides.

Definitely my case for the next 18 months :cool:
    I'm using the Commuter Case from Otter Box. It's hard to disassemble, but it REALLY protects the phone. I lost the count of the times that I dropped my phone.

http://www.otterbox.com/RAZR-MAXX-b...tart=3&cgid=droid-razr-maxx-by-motorola-cases

I bought one on eBay. I don't remember which seller.