[75% OFF][Screen & Full body protectors][PIX] XtremeGUARD SALE sitewide

Search This thread

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
EDIT: NOTE(s): When you receive these they come packaged in a generic mailer envelope, nothing fancy, no retail packaging. Important, the packaging may contain "black specs", make sure you rinse super thoroughly before attempting to install or you will get these stuck under the protector and be sad. Once you've got it lined up and installed, let it dry, it may make your device non-responsive to touch. It seems the N7 has very little margin/sensitivity and the liquid impairs electrostatic conductivity and doesn't register touches with most wet application protectors until it's 100% dry. It should work without issues after 24/48 hours depending on your climate.

FOLLOWUP: Here's a picture of mine installed and drying about 36 hours later.

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

I've been tweeting and posting on facebook about wanting a sale, suggesting they have one for the Release of the Google Nexus 7. Looks like it paid off! On top of there 50% OFF the regular price of $15 per screen protector or $30 for the full body, they are offering a sitewide additional 75% OFF!

http://www.xtremeguard.com/Asus-Goo...rotector-p/google_nexus7_screen_protector.htm

2vimg43.png

16by6gw.png

Stock up on your screen protectors today with our site-wide sale on ALL screen and full body protectors when you buy two or more! Coupon code: Xtreme75.

To celebrate the release of the Asus Google Nexus 7, we have slashed the the price of the screen protector IN HALF! Save big when you combine this with the 75% off sale!

Other devices include the new Samsung Galaxy s3, HTC EVo 4g LTE, iPhone 4s, and the new iPad 3.

https://www.xtremeguard.com/
https://twitter.com/xtremeguard
https://www.facebook.com/XtremeGuard

Last edited:

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009
Man, I ordered a screen protector a few days ago for $9 from their ebay store. Now it's 1/3 of the price for TWO...oh well, guess I'll stock up.

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009
Can you vouch for these being good screen protectors? Do they have the orange peel effect or anything?
There is very minimal orange peel with these screen protectors IMO. With these, I have to get it at just the right angle under a light to even notice it on my Galaxy Nexus. They are miles better than zagg when I tried them. I would say they are very similar to xo skins, but cost a lot less. For $3.75, you'll get two of them now. You don't have much to lose :).

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
There is very minimal orange peel with these screen protectors IMO. With these, I have to get it at just the right angle under a light to even notice it on my Galaxy Nexus. They are miles better than zagg when I tried them. I would say they are very similar to xo skins, but cost a lot less. For $3.75, you'll get two of them now. You don't have much to lose :).

+1 for less than the cost of lunch at McDonalds you can have two shipped to you.

Most important of all is the type and quantity of the soap you use to install, use as little as possible, as it may cloud, rainbow and or leave permanent gray bubble marks on the protector if it's too strong and left to soak too long. I do not notice any orange peel effect, it's comparable to Skinomi in feel and effect. *Zagg brand has this problem, I still have my Nook Color one sealed in it's pack I was considering using on the N7. Although it only covers the touch/screen portion. Lucky I didn't have to. And it cost me $24.

I will say that it's a matter of personal preference. If you're not a fan of wet install, rubbery feel, loss of some clarity (think semi-anti-reflective) for protection. This may take time to get used to, but at least at this price you can test that.. YMMV

Truthfully I would have bought Skinomi if they would have been this cheap, this is the next best option. IMHO.

Hope that helps,

-CC

P.S. I have these installed on my Samsung Galaxy S3, Motorola Atrix 4G and bought some for my Samsung Focus as well. I got a dozen of these for the SGS3 at 80% OFF when it was released. I have installed it on a workmate's SGS3 and will install them on two others once they get theirs.

Last edited:

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
How would one apply the it to the back of the Nexus which has those dimples?

glittler

Jan 22, 2009
Thanks for the information, I bought two for the nexus, two for my new EVO and one for my wife's GSII

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: clockcycle

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Thanks for the information, I bought two for the nexus, two for my new EVO and one for my wife's GSII

Nice, I hope they work out for you as they have for me. Remember if you have any problems for any reason with them, you can contact their customer service which offers you replacement or no hassle refund. I know this as I had an issue with my initial order missing the back portions of the full body and they actually sent me out my replacement order twice and still offered me a refund if I chose.

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV
+1 for less than the cost of lunch at McDonalds you can have two shipped to you.

Most important of all is the type and quantity of the soap you use to install, use as little as possible, as it may cloud, rainbow and or leave permanent gray bubble marks on the protector if it's too strong and left to soak too long. I do not notice any orange peel effect, it's comparable to Skinomi in feel and effect. *Zagg brand has this problem, I still have my Nook Color one sealed in it's pack I was considering using on the N7. Although it only covers the touch/screen portion. Lucky I didn't have to. And it cost me $24.

I will say that it's a matter of personal preference. If you're not a fan of wet install, rubbery feel, loss of some clarity (think semi-anti-reflective) for protection. This may take time to get used to, but at least at this price you can test that.. YMMV

Truthfully I would have bought Skinomi if they would have been this cheap, this is the next best option. IMHO.

Hope that helps,

-CC

P.S. I have these installed on my Samsung Galaxy S3, Motorola Atrix 4G and bought some for my Samsung Focus as well. I got a dozen of these for the SGS3 at 80% OFF when it was released. I have installed it on a workmate's SGS3 and will install them on two others once they get theirs.

So the loss in clarity is just that it's a little more reflective, not an actual decrease in vibrancy and color? If that's it, I'll definitely be ordering a few. That's a price for generic protectors and if these are high quality it's a bargain. Either way, it has to be better than the horrible universal one I cut out that I bought at Walmart that I, ironically, paid $15 for.

evilssj4

May 19, 2011
Los Angeles
thanks for the info! I used the code and 2 for 3.75 is great! I've never heard of the company but for that price I'm willing to try them. For my phones I've used steinheil and ghost armor (had it on my gnex but took it off because i like how it looks without it) but ghost armor is clear too. I might put one back on the gnex since i have 3 more haha. either way thank for the info

Jooced

Apr 5, 2012
+1 Thanks to you for the heads up. That's a really good deal and I like being giving new companies a chance to impress for such little cost.

duglas

Mar 29, 2007
WOW, I ordered a protector for my Ipad 3, Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime and HTC Flyer for $13.12 shipped.. AWESOME deal!!

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
So the loss in clarity is just that it's a little more reflective, not an actual decrease in vibrancy and color? If that's it, I'll definitely be ordering a few. That's a price for generic protectors and if these are high quality it's a bargain. Either way, it has to be better than the horrible universal one I cut out that I bought at Walmart that I, ironically, paid $15 for.

It's less reflective..

WOW, I ordered a protector for my Ipad 3, Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime and HTC Flyer for $13.12 shipped.. AWESOME deal!!

Hello my name is duglas, I have a tablet addiction..

adamskub

Oct 27, 2010
Brantford
I just ordered about 30mins ago one for my Nexus 7 and Droid 3 but the code didn't go through. Sent an email off to them because it won't let me edit the order :( I hope I can get the code applied cause that would save $13 lol

Edit: Emailed me back super fast and cancelled. This seems like a great company already, can't wait to get the screen protectors (ex. Zagg user)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: NOTE(s): When you receive these they come packaged in a generic mailer envelope, nothing fancy, no retail packaging. Important, the packaging may contain "black specs", make sure you rinse super thoroughly before attempting to install or you will get these stuck under the protector and be sad. Once you've got it lined up and installed, let it dry, it may make your device non-responsive to touch. It seems the N7 has very little margin/sensitivity and the liquid impairs electrostatic conductivity and doesn't register touches with most wet application protectors until it's 100% dry. It should work without issues after 24/48 hours depending on your climate.

FOLLOWUP: Here's a picture of mine installed and drying about 36 hours later.

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

I've been tweeting and posting on facebook about wanting a sale, suggesting they have one for the Release of the Google Nexus 7. Looks like it paid off! On top of there 50% OFF the regular price of $15 per screen protector or $30 for the full body, they are offering a sitewide additional 75% OFF!

http://www.xtremeguard.com/Asus-Goo...rotector-p/google_nexus7_screen_protector.htm

2vimg43.png

16by6gw.png

Stock up on your screen protectors today with our site-wide sale on ALL screen and full body protectors when you buy two or more! Coupon code: Xtreme75.

To celebrate the release of the Asus Google Nexus 7, we have slashed the the price of the screen protector IN HALF! Save big when you combine this with the 75% off sale!

Other devices include the new Samsung Galaxy s3, HTC EVo 4g LTE, iPhone 4s, and the new iPad 3.

https://www.xtremeguard.com/
    https://twitter.com/xtremeguard
    https://www.facebook.com/XtremeGuard

I am thinking about getting one of these, do these have a sticky feel to them like the zagg screen protectors do? Or a more HD feel to them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

Humm something more in between. Not "sticky" but definitively rubbery~ At $3.74 for two delivered, what can I say..

At least that's how the one I put on my SGS3 feels, the Atrix 4G is slightly different. Since this is new for the N7, I've yet to receive mine to know how it will be yet. But I will def. follow up once I do.
    thanks OP, posted up your deal on the gadget site I write for. Check it here.
    got mine last night.

installed on a galaxy nexus and a nexus 7

i installed them last night, using soapy water and it took 2 tries on the nexus 7 and i accidentally caught some little crap on the edge so it wasnt perfect, but it was dam close

left the nexus's off overnight, took the battery out of the gnex and just left the n7 off. came down this morning and they look GOOD. no ornage peel at all, the texture is kinda rubberybut not terrible.

i turned both on at the same time and had fun watching them both with the same boot logo, but sadly there is something up withthe n7 protector.

there were still a few bubbles underthe protector, but it was randomtapping on things for me and also when laying flat, not responding to any touch at all. i managed to download an app that shows where your touching, and it looks like when sitting flat on the table, it does not pickup any touch, and when holding it, and moving my fingfer across the surface it looks as if it will randomly lift my finger off the screen.

i checked out my phone and it was perfect.

so, after 5-10 minutes of frustration on the n7, i became overly worried that i screwed something up with the water installation, and took it off.

luckily it works perfectly with no issues at all without the protector.

SO i am not sure if this might happen with all of the n7 or i just got unlucky. i peeled it off and got a fingerprint on the sticky side so now i think i need an nnew one if i am even going to try it again. if anyone has any pointers, or any luck withtheirs let me know.