[Q] Data just stops randomly

Search This thread

mun-key

Dec 18, 2010
Phone is stock. No rooting or anything.

Randomly data just stops. Maps won't load traffic, browser won't load pages, facebook won't load updates...no data.

Requires a phone reboot, or switching to wifi and back to get it to start again.

Anyone have any tips on what the cause might be, or how to fix this?

thanks

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
From what I can gather it's a common error, I myself have data drop outs quite regular, but mine doesn't require a reboot.

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK

Randomly data just stops. Maps won't load traffic, browser won't load pages, facebook won't load updates...no data.

Requires a phone reboot, or switching to wifi and back to get it to start again.

thanks

I also have this issue. What I usually do is toggle airplane mode back & forth and it works for me. Its a known issue that's supposed to be fixed with the next update.

sent from my neXus 5

Reactions: bblzd

laureanop

Aug 24, 2010
Los Angeles
+1 on this issue. However it's been more noticeable in the last 10 days.
T mobile
Los Angeles area

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks

I also have this issue. What I usually do is toggle airplane mode back & forth and it works for me. Its a known issue that's supposed to be fixed with the next update.

sent from my neXus 5