OTG support in Android L

Search This thread

abhi8569

May 10, 2012
Mangalore
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I have flashed Android L b3p3 . I have tried to read the original thread for help but its so messed up there.I guess hellscore kernel is working with otg support. Can someone explain me the process how to flash the kernel ? There is some boot.img stuff i cannot understand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Firefrost

Nov 14, 2013
I doubt KitKat kernels will work without some ramdisk changes. You may have to wait for our kernel devs to release a L Preview version.

piedra96

Nov 18, 2014
I'm with Android L running in my nexus 4, but i have tested hellscore and helldoctor kernell and anyone support otg or maybe i have done something wrong. Do you know anything about the theme?
Thanks.

4L3xN3t

Jan 12, 2009
Rome
I have flashed Android L b3p3 . I have tried to read the original thread for help but its so messed up there.I guess hellscore kernel is working with otg support. Can someone explain me the process how to flash the kernel ? There is some boot.img stuff i cannot understand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

don't you have a flashable zip???

sejpal.chirag

Jun 24, 2012
I'm with Android L running in my nexus 4, but i have tested hellscore and helldoctor kernell and anyone support otg or maybe i have done something wrong. Do you know anything about the theme?
Thanks.

First flash lrx21t-permissive-boot , then flash hells doctor kernel's latest version for android l then flash universal kernal manager. Then install synapse. In misc of synapse enable otg. Thats it
Permisive boot image link
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3015366&d=1416000948

Press thanx if i helped you

Reactions: piedra96

sandy7874

Apr 9, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 9 Pro
First flash lrx21t-permissive-boot , then flash hells doctor kernel's latest version for android l then flash universal kernal manager. Then install synapse. In misc of synapse enable otg. Thats it
Permisive boot image link
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3015366&d=1416000948

Press thanx if i helped you

I am on Euphoria Rom, and Unleashed Kerenal.
and this flash drive. how I can connect to Nexus 4? without external cable?

Top Liked Posts