{fix}headphone sound fix for all Aosp Roms

Search This thread

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
i found the sound fix for low headphone sound:eek::eek: and it work in all Aosp :cool:Roms
After a lot of searching for that is the solution finely hehe :D:D and sound become too loud maby louder than samy Rom and not destroyed like any of sound booster apps
how to use it:
install the fix then open it and the push headphone boost on it will ask for su permission and thats it
try it and give me feedback if it work

Last edited:

gattari

Aug 24, 2010
Nice work!!
I think is right move this post on android dev.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

DannyDrama

Dec 18, 2010
Working on Cyanogen. Thanks so much! Been looking for a fix for AGES! The volume dips for a second when I turn it up, I assume it has to apply every time? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9100

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Wow !!

Yahyoh, you are THE man ;-)

Can confirm this little app works perfectly on Galnet Miui 2.11.26/Siyah 2.1. The quality of sound doesn't seem to be affected adversely either. I will test this further tomorrow when I'm out & about (around 4.5 hrs listening to music/use).

Thankyou for solving this really frustrating problem on the SGS2 :D

Edit - Yahyoh, did you write the app/fix ? If you did, you need to put that sucker on the Market or at least give people the chance to donate to you man. I know I'd either buy a paid version or sling you a few bucks for this ;-) On the other hand, if it's not your work you probably want to reference/give credit to whomever wrote it. Just sayin.

i found the sound fix for low headphone sound:eek::eek: and it work in all Aosp :cool:Roms
After a lot of searching for that is the solution finely hehe :D:D and sound become too loud maby louder than samy Rom and not destroyed like any of sound booster apps
how to use it:
install the fix then open it and the push headphone boost on it will ask for su permission and thats it

Last edited:

DannyDrama

Dec 18, 2010
I've tested it for a few hours, and it works without distorting the sound a lot like other apps.

Sent from my GT-I9100

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
Yahyoh, you are THE man ;-)

Can confirm this little app works perfectly on Galnet Miui 2.11.26/Siyah 2.1. The quality of sound doesn't seem to be affected adversely either. I will test this further tomorrow when I'm out & about (around 4.5 hrs listening to music/use).

Thankyou for solving this really frustrating problem on the SGS2 :D

Edit - Yahyoh, did you write the app/fix ? If you did, you need to put that sucker on the Market or at least give people the chance to donate to you man. I know I'd either buy a paid version or sling you a few bucks for this ;-) On the other hand, if it's not your work you probably want to reference/give credit to whomever wrote it. Just sayin.

Im really happy to help all people that have this bug because its really annoying me when i use headphone or connect to my home theater or car and the sound was toooo low and i found this fix and im not who wrote this fix i'm just find it :D:D

alphaola

Oct 1, 2010
Nice one mate. Been looking for something like this and even considering buying an ipod..The funny thing is really loud at low volume

this fix + Volume + = burst ur ears

Last edited:

screamworks

Jul 4, 2011
Brisbane
Excuse the language, but holy ****! I've tried everything; all the EQ tweaks, Volume+, and everything in between. I had just accepted it as fact that the Galaxy S II would never be a loud device. I tried VolumeBoost for the GSII, but it distorted the sound horribly at even small increases. But this, just.. wow! The sound boost is amazing. I have to ask, where did you find this man? It's amazing. As alphaola said, I was actually considering buying an iPod just for a music device, but with this? No chance :D

Sorry for the over-excitement, but this is amazing.

CyanogenMod 7.1 Stable.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how to use it:
    Actually, after seeing source of this fix, it seems to work mostly same as
    AudioBoost SGS2, that is, it uses alsa mixer controls to rise volume, in this way:
    Code:
    /system/bin/alsa_amixer sset Headphone 31
    Only difference is that AudioBoost SGS2 sets Master volume control, so it
    makes everything louder, not only headphone, while this obviously only
    increases headphone volume.

I really don't like this solution, since it needs a service to call this command
    constantly, because when you execute it once (you can try this using terminal)
    it only increases volume for a very short moment, like ~300ms.

Anyway, if you like it and want to use it on Samsung-based ROM, you can
    simply put alsa_amixer in /system/bin (with RootExplorer or something),
    and it would work just fine. Just don't forget to set file permissions.

Here is the file if you like to try: http://www.mediafire.com/?1tkq6e19otbh674

Please don't ask about update.zip. I probably won't investigate it further
    because this is not solution for me - I'm like profi solutions like Voodoo Sound on SGS1.
    Dear Samsung, why the heck there's no Wolfson chip in SGS2 like in SGS?
    Working perfectly on Turkbey ROM V29.2 thanks.
    It will be in your downloads folder chief

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

lol I didn't mean that but thanks anyways. I was wondering which site/forum he found this app, since he said he didn't create it himself. Just wanna follow the app closely, if there is any update or so.
    Thanks dude :) I didn't see that topic

EDIT

I have a problem. I installed the app and I can enable the option but when I plug in the headphones the app doesn't work and I have to close it.

I'm ussing the TurkbeyRom V.29.3, Kernel: Siyah-GT-v2.5+

Thanks

PD: @the_ozyrys I can't view your file and also I cannot create the file becouse I haven't permissions to do it. What config has your file? I can't see it. :)
    i said before its for Aosp Roms not for samy based Roms