[Q] 4.3 OTA

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 3906141

hi,

I am currently on 4.1.2
AT & T Update Manager showed update available of 4.3. So successfully downloaded 623 MBs of update via AT&T Update Manager.
System restarted and booted into some update manager which has At&T logo on it and it said "Installing" and progress bar.
Progress as reaches to 25%; it showed "Update Failed" and rebooted system. After booting; an error message displayed "Update Installation Interrupted" by AT&T Update Manager.

I have rooted 4.1.2 using CF-Auto-Root by Chainfire. No custome ROM. No frozen apps but some bloatware removed.

Please help.

jack man

Nov 8, 2009
hi,

I am currently on 4.1.2
AT & T Update Manager showed update available of 4.3. So successfully downloaded 623 MBs of update via AT&T Update Manager.
System restarted and booted into some update manager which has At&T logo on it and it said "Installing" and progress bar.
Progress as reaches to 25%; it showed "Update Failed" and rebooted system. After booting; an error message displayed "Update Installation Interrupted" by AT&T Update Manager.

I have rooted 4.1.2 using CF-Auto-Root by Chainfire. No custome ROM. No frozen apps but some bloatware removed.

Please help.

I haven't updated because I'm on a custom ROM, but the rumor is that you have to be 100% stock unrooted for the 4.3 update to go through successfully.