[Q] i9100 IMEI 0049......

Search This thread

obi1-2202

Jan 5, 2014
Hi,

Have been searching for a few days to solve this, have a rooted i9100, and for some reason, imei resetted to 0049xxxxx , i have my original imei from sticker on phone, would nayone be kind enough to help me solve this?

obi1-2202

Jan 5, 2014
more info

EFS PRO Device info...............

Connected Device SN.: 304D19370xxxxxx
Device Manufacturer: SAMSUNG
Device Model: GT-I9100
Product Code: Not Active
Hardware Version: REV__

---------- Firmware Information ----------
PDA Version: I9100BUKJ3
Baseband Version: I9100BUKI1
CSC Version: I9100VDIKI3

---------- Software Information ----------
Kernel Release: 2.6.35.7-I9100XWKJ3-CL647431
Kernel Version: #2 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 25 21:29:59 KST 2011
ROM Build: GT-I9100-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD BUKJ3 release-keys
Android Version: 2.3.5
BusyBox Version: 1.19.2-cm71
SU Binary Version: 3.0.3

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
No EFS backup = take it to a Samsung service centre or local mobile repair shop. Nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Edit - Try flashing a bunch of stock roms & pray it's only a temporary thing (don't get your hopes up though).

dudders007

Aug 13, 2012
Hi,

Have been searching for a few days to solve this, have a rooted i9100, and for some reason, imei resetted to 0049xxxxx , i have my original imei from sticker on phone, would nayone be kind enough to help me solve this?

If u have EFS backup, u can try the steps here -> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17587351

else

Get an app named 'srs-samsung-unlock' from the samsung site.. log in using their test account and u can use it to get ur imei back...! I went thru the process myself..! u can find the instuctions in the site about how to repair ur imei.. u cant unlock without payment but u can repair ur imei.. U have to b on rooted ICS or rooted GB to use it. Wil exit wit an error if on JB as it has a bug. :) Good luck...

Last edited:

obi1-2202

Jan 5, 2014
If u have EFS backup, u can try the steps here -> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17587351

else

Get an app named 'srs-samsung-unlock' from the samsung site.. log in using their test account and u can use it to get ur imei back...! I went thru the process myself..! u can find the instuctions in the site about how to repair ur imei.. u cant unlock without payment but u can repair ur imei.. U have to b on rooted ICS or rooted GB to use it. Wil exit wit an error if on JB as it has a bug. :) Good luck...

Hi

Thx for info, can u tell me which is the correct SRS Samsung Unlock ? Cannot find it on Samsung site, is it an official program from Samsung?

obi1-2202

Jan 5, 2014

else

Tried SRS unlock method and imei repair but needs 30euro before it attempts it, bit of a rip off, wont work with test account, or am I missing something.

This only option??

dudders007

Aug 13, 2012
Tried SRS unlock method and imei repair but needs 30euro before it attempts it, bit of a rip off, wont work with test account, or am I missing something.

This only option??

i tried with the
username: test
password: srscom
and it worked like a charm for me.. managed to repair ma friends IMEI that way.. i got this test account in one of the samsung sites itself.. dunno where exactly unfortunately.. Search n u wil find many on google that help.. cant unlock but allows repair.. Be in ICS or below though.. or it wil ruin ur EFS more..
i searched for a week n discovered this account.

Try in HERE for another solution that may help.

Ther were certain users who can help u for a fee though..

dudders007

Aug 13, 2012
One way or another you're paying for a fix.

Ya but only if u r unlucky with the login IDs... I fixed it without payin a penny.. Like i said, used those userID n password n it worked.. Besides, u get a lot o IDs if u search that have the required amount of points for the fixing.. :good:
The phone i restored was a product not from my country and so the service center also refused its fixing.. had to do it myself n with that useriD, voila..! :cowboy:

Last edited:

surferbum

Feb 18, 2012
Hi,

Did you manage to get it sorted ??? I had a blank IMEI and baseband unknown. I used SiiRepair app from google play and it worked first time !! I then unlocked it with GalaxyS Unlock app and again that worked a treat !!! its by helioz

Back up youe efs though if you already havnt.

I didnt and when i did a software update it went back to imei blank ???? Im still having a nightmare with it now nothing seems to work !!!!

hope this helps