Launchers

Search This thread

CallMeAria

Aug 17, 2010
Murrieta, CA
It's simply called ics launcher in the Google play store

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

Yeah I used it at one point as the stock launcher in the original Thrill Seeker rom. Its a very nice launcher. It appears to be built off of the adw launcher open source code. Which would explain why it works so well. Adw ex is by far my favorite launcher. Especially with the ICS theme.

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

WattB006

Sep 24, 2011
Nebraska
Right now I am use Go Launcher Ex with the Cube theme and I love it. I have SPB Shell but it took up to much memory for me. ADW was an awesome launcher but so far I like Go Launcher the best.

WattB006

Sep 24, 2011
Nebraska
I actually just switched back to ADW Ex with the ICS theme. I forgot how fast this launcher is. I had been using GO Launcher but I am very happy that I switched back. The ICS theme looks awesome. I would try out both launchers with an ICS theme to see which one you prefer.

Bdadd34

Jan 11, 2012
Medford, Oregon
Holo is the best ics theme launcher I have found.. looks just like cm9 just no Widgets in app drawer or persistent search on desktop. You can download free at play store.:D

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Holo is the best ics theme launcher I have found.. looks just like cm9 just no Widgets in app drawer or persistent search on desktop. You can download free at play store.:D

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
    i REALLY like qq launcher, its fast ans looks more sophistiacated than the any of the others. regina is too, but it takes up a LOT of memory so its kinda laggy on the thrill.