Sim Unlock?

Search This thread

pitbullmommy45245

Jul 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
So i have been looking this up for a day now and I can't find anything helpful or that works. I have a att s4 active. I want to sim unlock it because its pretty much useless to me right now. I just got this phone and the guy said he got the sim unlock code from att but we have to wait 48 hours for it to go though and now he isn't texting me back at all. I don't have the money for a unlock code and i just need this unlocked asap! does any one know any working methods?

D

Deleted member 5657508

it says its not compatable on the play store. thanks though for trying : )

It says it supports some S4's, does it specifically say S4 Active anywhere? I couldn't see that anywhere myself. It doesn't say anything about support S4 Zoom but it worked so it's possible that the same exploit exists in your S4. If you're really that desperate, it's worth a try.

pitbullmommy45245

Jul 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
It says it supports some S4's, does it specifically say S4 Active anywhere? I couldn't see that anywhere myself. It doesn't say anything about support S4 Zoom but it worked so it's possible that the same exploit exists in your S4. If you're really that desperate, it's worth a try.

i tried to download it and it wouldn't let me then i tried to download it on my phone and i couldn't find it.