Difference in US and Indian Charging adapter for Nexus 5

Search This thread

anshmiester78900

Dec 17, 2010
Noida
Guys I got my Nexus 5 from my relatives in US. I live in India and after one month of use my Nexus 5's motherboard got corrupted so i had send it back to US for the replacement. I want to ask you guys that is there any difference in voltage in charging adapter of the Nexus 5 form the US w.r.t India. As I'm expecting my phone back within few days and dont want to mess it up again.

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
I'm not into electronics so I can't really tell you for sure, but I've used an imported HTC One X previously and I used the charger which came with it all the time. Just bought a Rs.30 extension so that the pins could fit correctly.

But now that you've mentioned it, purchase a LG charger just to be safe.

anshmiester78900

Dec 17, 2010
Noida
I'm not into electronics so I can't really tell you for sure, but I've used an imported HTC One X previously and I used the charger which came with it all the time. Just bought a Rs.30 extension so that the pins could fit correctly.

Ohh alright . thanks

BuT_TeR

Dec 2, 2011
Mumbai
Guys I got my Nexus 5 from my relatives in US. I live in India and after one month of use my Nexus 5's motherboard got corrupted so i had send it back to US for the replacement. I want to ask you guys that is there any difference in voltage in charging adapter of the Nexus 5 form the US w.r.t India. As I'm expecting my phone back within few days and dont want to mess it up again.

It's same throughout the world.
And motherboard corruption is due to faulty hardware.
Your charger can only damage the battery or in some rare cases fry the interior, you can check this. If your touch screen is acting weird while charging it's buggy...

Reactions: anshmiester78900

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's same throughout the world.
    And motherboard corruption is due to faulty hardware.
    Your charger can only damage the battery or in some rare cases fry the interior, you can check this. If your touch screen is acting weird while charging it's buggy...