Problem with battery drain

Search This thread

usama11

Jun 2, 2013
Hey everyone :)

I am having a problem with my battery drain.A few days back my battery was fine i am using lg LTE 2 phone with a 2150 mAh battery. Overnight the max drain was 3-5 % max but now its like 60-70% overnight and when i wake a up the mobile is hot like its constantly been using. Before i go to bed i clear the ram stop all applications then go to sleep but still drains i even restarted the phone a couple of times still the same :(

Help please! :crying:

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro

I am having a problem with my battery drain.A few days back my battery was fine i am using lg LTE 2 phone with a 2150 mAh battery. Overnight the max drain was 3-5 % max but now its like 60-70% overnight and when i wake a up the mobile is hot like its constantly been using. Before i go to bed i clear the ram stop all applications then go to sleep but still drains i even restarted the phone a couple of times still the same :(

As you are saying that your mobile seems "hot"

First you need to confirm that its charger/device issue or only with battery.

First do battery calibration with this method: (In this method you need custom recovery for your device

This may help you

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1616598

Dont forget to thank him there on his thread.

IMPORTANT: You can skip this step>> "Wait 20 min after you are sure it is 100% (phone should stay plugged in)" - As i dont know much about LG devices and their batteries :rolleyes:

Now some advice from me-
If you can cover it >>> Never charge battery again and again before 15 or 20%
Always charge your battery to 100% at once and use your device till 15% or less than 15% and then again charge it full and so on...
This will make your battery backup good as well for battery life :)

Last edited:

The Dork Knight Rises

Mar 20, 2014
Mumbai
samriddhabasu.github.io

If you are on a custom ROM, try wiping cache and dalvik and battery stats...could help.

(<---Remember to Thank me if this helps! :good:)

usama11

Jun 2, 2013
As you are saying that your mobile seems "hot"

First you need to confirm that its charger/device issue or only with battery.

First do battery calibration with this method: (In this method you need custom recovery for your device

This may help you

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1616598

Dont forget to thank him there on his thread.

IMPORTANT: You can skip this step>> "Wait 20 min after you are sure it is 100% (phone should stay plugged in)" - As i dont know much about LG devices and their batteries :rolleyes:

Now some advice from me-
If you can cover it >>> Never charge battery again and again before 15 or 20%
Always charge your battery to 100% at once and use your device till 15% or less than 15% and then again charge it full and so on...
This will make your battery backup good as well for battery life :)

Yes my mobile seems hot and i always try to charge it upto 100%. One more thing does it damage they battery in anyway if you leave the charger on after the battery is full?

ma-de

May 21, 2012
London
BetterBatteryStats

Use better battery stat (check play store) or similar app to track draining application.
In this way you can find a culprit :)