No Internet

Search This thread

kons23

Nov 12, 2013
Hey i have the problem that when i the to open any Page with Mobile Internet i get what you See in the pikture. But Facebook email and whatsapp and Otter app are working without a problem.
Please help

Send from my Sony xperia z1 aka honami with cm11

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398759244061.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398759244061.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 23

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
Hey i have the problem that when i the to open any Page with Mobile Internet i get what you See in the pikture. But Facebook email and whatsapp and Otter app are working without a problem.
Please help

It's not "any page" the site you're trying to connect refuse your access as you can read it.
Have you tried google.com ?
What is your browser?

kons23

Nov 12, 2013
Yes google works but any other Page gives me that answer. I use Chrome but have also tried other Browsers and nothing changed

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
Yes google works but any other Page gives me that answer. I use Chrome but have also tried other Browsers and nothing changed

So your internet works correctly and there is no problem, it's the website that you try to connect refuse your access.
Just a question, you don't know what this website is but you try to connect to it?

kons23

Nov 12, 2013
I know what this website is and it works if i go on it with wifi but it is on every website the same on wich i tried exept of google. A friend sad it would be error 500 but i still don 't know how to fix it

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
I know what this website is and it works if i go on it with wifi but it is on every website the same on wich i tried exept of google. A friend sad it would be error 500 but i still don 't know how to fix it

Every website except google? Weird. also this website works only if you're in WIFI? There must be something wrong with your network, have you tried to reboot your phone? have you change something in the network settings? In the screen you posted you have not a decent network did you tried with a better network cover?

kons23

Nov 12, 2013
Every website except google? Weird. also this website works only if you're in WIFI? There must be something wrong with your network, have you tried to reboot your phone? have you change something in the network settings? In the screen you posted you have not a decent network did you tried with a better network cover?

yes i tried all of this and now i am doing a backup of all my data on the phone and i will try to delete everything and flash cyanogenmod again and than try again

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
yes i tried all of this and now i am doing a backup of all my data on the phone and i will try to delete everything and flash cyanogenmod again and than try again

WOW, you would honestly do that for such a little issue without trying other options...

try clearing the cache in your browser.....
try another browser...

kons23

Nov 12, 2013
WOW, you would honestly do that for such a little issue without trying other options...

try clearing the cache in your browser.....
try another browser...

i have already cleaned the cache in my browser tried other browsers and have downloaded the Network Settings from my provider via sms
by the way my provider is o2 and they told me to reset my phone. And i've got this issue now since 2 moths or so and for me it isn't a little issue anymore it's a big issue because i want to google often things when i am not at home and often important things and then i must wait until i am home and have wifi

kons23

Nov 12, 2013
i have already cleaned the cache in my browser tried other browsers and have downloaded the Network Settings from my provider via sms
by the way my provider is o2 and they told me to reset my phone. And i've got this issue now since 2 moths or so and for me it isn't a little issue anymore it's a big issue because i want to google often things when i am not at home and often important things and then i must wait until i am home and have wifi

ok i have just resetted my phone and now ewerything works again