[Q] Problems after moonshine

Search This thread

watergluis

Aug 7, 2008
Today i rooted my HTC One S (S3) with moonshine, but my wifi don't turn on. I've searched how to fix, but i don't find it. I flashed twrp recovery too and i see on moonshine folder, "boot_backup.img".

What should I do to get my wifi back?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Today i rooted my HTC One S (S3) with moonshine, but my wifi don't turn on. I've searched how to fix, but i don't find it. I flashed twrp recovery too and i see on moonshine folder, "boot_backup.img".

What should I do to get my wifi back?

You shoud try gto get a matching RUU / firmware to bring your phone back to stock. If WiFi is working fine you can flash a custom rom again :)

watergluis

Aug 7, 2008
Which firmware instalation was installed on your phone? Did you successfully gain S-OFF / unlocked bootloader / Superuser access?

Moonshine.io provives the feature to install a modified stock kernel. the boot.img backup is the original kernel. Just flash it using fastboot.

"fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Moonshine S-OFF
VILLEC2 PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-HC__032
HBOOT-3.01.4444
RADIO-16.11.20.24_M
OpenDSP - V11.6.0.2235.00.0304
eMMC-boot

Yes,yes,yes.
But, if i flash, i will loss S-off?
Yesterday i install CM11. Still with same problem with wifi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Which firmware instalation was installed on your phone? Did you successfully gain S-OFF / unlocked bootloader / Superuser access?

Moonshine.io provives the feature to install a modified stock kernel. the boot.img backup is the original kernel. Just flash it using fastboot.

"fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    You could go back to stock and use another s-off. Rumrunner or firewater :)

Gesendet von meinem One S mit Tapatalk