Paypal Reward $ regarding fixing GameHacker and GameKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Apr 7, 2014
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 (4.3)and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again. And regarding GameHacker when i try to change values i see (Modification Failed) ..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer and Game Hacker are two of the key reasons why i rooted my device

Anyone can help with the 2 Apps i'll reward him/her with a payment through Paypal
you can send your Paypal private so i can reward

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Sara

yogesh324

Jul 29, 2010
Pune
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 (4.3)and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again. And regarding GameHacker when i try to change values i see (Modification Failed) ..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer and Game Hacker are two of the key reasons why i rooted my device

Anyone can help with the 2 Apps i'll reward him/her with a payment through Paypal

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Sara

hello
first to make things clear u r using supersu right???

2nd if yes then pls check in settings of supersu app click on enable pro then restart app then open the app again in settings remove the tick mark from re authentication and change the option default access to grant and also change the looging option to full content (so that we can find out whats wrong) thats all for now

Apr 7, 2014
hello
first to make things clear u r using supersu right???

2nd if yes then pls check in settings of supersu app click on enable pro then restart app then open the app again in settings remove the tick mark from re authentication and change the option default access to grant and also change the looging option to full content (so that we can find out whats wrong) thats all for now

Same result, i did everything you mentioned and my phone is rooted through Dr Ketan tools from this website
and i run Titanium backup and Super su and many other apps they all work correctly
also when i go to settings in my phone then status i see device status is custom and not modified but all rooted apps are working very well except these two apps

Thank you for your care.
yogesh324

Last edited:

AHOME

Same result, i did everything you mentioned and my phone is rooted through Dr Ketan tools from this website
and i run Titanium backup and Super su and many other apps they all work correctly
also when i go to settings in my phone then status i see device status is custom and not modified but all rooted apps are working very well except these two apps

Try install latest Busybox. Then in app settings, clear Game Hacker's data. Then uninstall this and download again on this link : goo.gl/0t20EZ then install and retry.

flouflou

Oct 28, 2012
Paris
Gamekiller, GameCIH, Game hacker don't work on Android 4.3...
I tried many things and I found one: you can use a very old version of GameKiller... I tried severals version and the latest that's working it's 1.90

Envoyé de mon GT-N7100 en utilisant Tapatalk

S

sawdoctor

ginno

Nov 2, 2011
Davao
Im running 4.4.2 leaked DN3 V4 RC2 and both Game Guardian and Game hacker is still working fine on my phone..

Apr 7, 2014
Try install latest Busybox. Then in app settings, clear Game Hacker's data. Then uninstall this and download again on this link : goo.gl/0t20EZ then install and retry.

I i bought the pro version "BusyBox" followed all what you mentioned above but same result
with both 2 Apps

And I'm still waiting for someone i can reward Up to $ 100 USD to fix the issue step by step or if my phone is not fully rooted and gudie me the root process through google hangouts online or through emails to fix this problem. but i think it's fully rooted and my phone is running Platinum Backup and all rooted apps very well except the 2 apps :fingers-crossed:

Thank you AHOME for your care

Last edited:

yogesh324

Jul 29, 2010
Pune
@Sarasedrestcool

can u tell which rom u r using... also pls check the log in supersu after opening game hacker and see if the entry for game hacker is present and if it is then pls check the detailed log...

also if its not working even after all this then backup using twrp or philzs recovery and try to factory reset.. and try again if still not working then try changing the rom I m on dn3 v 3.2.1 and I can assure u that its working on dn3 v3.2.1 rom...

Apr 7, 2014
@Sarasedrestcool

can u tell which rom u r using... also pls check the log in supersu after opening game hacker and see if the entry for game hacker is present and if it is then pls check the detailed log...

also if its not working even after all this then backup using twrp or philzs recovery and try to factory reset.. and try again if still not working then try changing the rom I m on dn3 v 3.2.1 and I can assure u that its working on dn3 v3.2.1 rom...

Hello again I'm using stock Rom also thank you very much for keep following my issue please contact me on my email regarding the step process. Also anyone interested can email me directly and I'll answer:eek:

MintiIceCream

Apr 24, 2012
Budapest
Hy,

I'm on Dr Ketan's Rom V6 and using Game Hacker. It is running perfectly. I rooted my device with Odin (CF-Root Kernel) Then installed thia rom. (This is how I rooted my beauty :3)

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én GT-N7100-ről

Apr 7, 2014
I want only a *professional in rooting* guide me step by step through my email and i'll add him to Google Chat and be so i can follow him how to unroot and then Re-Root again and then installing the two apps.

if the two apps working i'll pay him through PayPal the reward

if any professional interested just send me an email directly no need to answer here because i tried many many things but i still don't know if the problem with the two apps and they are not compatible with my phone or my phone

sedrestcool@gmail.com

Thanks all :)

Sara

ginno

Nov 2, 2011
Davao
I want only a *professional in rooting* guide me step by step through my email and i'll add him to Google Chat and be so i can follow him how to unroot and then Re-Root again and then installing the two apps.

if the two apps working i'll pay him through PayPal the reward

if any professional interested just send me an email directly no need to answer here because i tried many many things but i still don't know if the problem with the two apps and they are not compatible with my phone or my phone

sedrestcool@gmail.com

Thanks all :)

Sara

I don't really get what you mean about unroot and re-root..can you clarify these?

Mgrev

Sep 26, 2014

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Sara
Hi Sara
to fix your game killer and game hacker problem you have to install the AGNi kernel or a ROM that has the kernel in it.
Yes this is working i am using a tab 3 8.0 wifi (sm t310) on the validius 6.1 (4.4.4 Based) ROM and i am pretty sure you can run the kernel on slimkat too
My paypal email is martinusgrev@gmail.com
take contact with me on that mail if you need more asistance
cheers -Martinus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts