Axtn95 Automated Tasks v3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

axtn95

Nov 22, 2011
Mod Edit : Thread closed per OP request

Hey Guys.

So, a while back I made a batch tool that has a bunch of scripts to automate tasks I would do frequently when I would root phones for people. I thought some people might find it useful, either to use, or disect as a reference tool for their own scripts.

This tool has the ability to do the following(everything requires root access, except Tether_dun_required to "0")

-Disable OTA Updates (works for most HTC, LG, and Samsung devices. Maybe more, idk check it out)
-Disable Knox(Samsung)
-Native Tether Hack
-TetheringProvision(compatible with some Galaxy/Samsung Devices)​
-HotspotProvision(compatible with some LG devices, like some models/firmwares of G2)​
-SQLite Entitlement Check(for motorola devices, not sure if it will work on newer devices)​
-Tether_dun_required to "0"(for Nexus 5 on tmobile & sprint, maybe others)​
-Services.jar and/or Services.odex(some s4's and G2's)​
-Reverting
-Enabling OTA's​
-Enabling Knox​
Reverting Tether Hack(Only for the TetheringProvision and HotspotProvision)​

How should you use this tool? Well, in my experience, I wouldnt just spam all the scripts on a device till one worked (specifically for Tether hacks), rather, I would do research here on xda, find which general method works, then use the corresponding script in the tool.

Standard disclaimer, if something doesn't workout the way you expected...it's on you.

Hope this can be useful for a few, not sure if these processes are outdated now or such. Either way, let me know if I should add or edit anything in a specific way.

tl;dr
File is attached

-Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.