[ROM][ARC/ARC S]Official ICS BETA include all fix with autoflash

Search This thread

mineralvann

Apr 10, 2011
Posted this in the general forum too but hoping to get a more presise answer here.

Can someone say what different partition tables actually means. Is this something permanent or will a flashing a stock ftf fix the partition tables again? I want to install on my arc and other have done it with success but SE says you shouldn't.

From SE dev site "You must be using Xperia™ arc S, Xperia™ neo V or Xperia™ ray, running the latest Xperia™ software release (which is 4.0.2.A.0.42). Please note that you can’t use the original Xperia™ arc or Xperia™ neo, as they have different partition layouts."

Can there be permanent damage to a lt15i or is this just something SE says to cover their ass? Or is the partition tables fixed in this rom?

RaZoR1179

Oct 27, 2010
Passed from FXP CM7.2 to ICS Beta:

- Speed in general is better in CM
- Battery life seems better in ICS
- Camera 16:9 available again
- UI better

Thank you for the beta

EDIT: Someone knows how to take snapshots directly? It's available? Regards

Reactions: okrasitna

steryman

Dec 27, 2010
Could you please post the source of the kernel? I want to battery patch it for the 0% battery problem Arc

pushtostop

Jan 4, 2011
wexford
Press and hold power button +volume down at the same time

Working for me saved in gallery under screenshot

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

azian_advanced

Dec 12, 2008
Calgary
finally an ICS ROM that can be used daily! so far, everything works. still haven't found anything that didn't work. all it is missing is gapps but that is an easy fix.

thank you

regunus

Jan 29, 2008
Nea Filadelfeia
I have a huge battery drain. And when I say huge it's more than huge...

Dropped from charget to 4% in less than 12 hours. Played 10-15 minutes Plants VS Zombies and didn't do anything else. I don't have much apps on my Arc S. Anyone with the same problem?

I'll do a factory reset when it's charged again just in case...

Mesho Arc

Apr 26, 2011
Riyadh
The ROM works on Arc or not? LT15i? Some people say yes, some not. I am confused

it is working fine on my LT15i, it's been on since 16 hours, no problems happned

only 2 things are missing:

1- ExmoR censor is not working, maybe on LT15i only.
2- I use "app installer" to force apps to move to sd card, and I can't find the settings to it, 2.3 was easy to find.

and titanium backup is not helping to move some apps.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Browser Test:

Comparison with other Devices:

Antutu Benchmark:

Top Liked Posts